WGC - Bridgestone Invitational [spoilers]

Has Tiger even worn his shoes yet this year? Whenever I watch coverage with him, I noticed that he's not even wearing his own line of shoes.

Has Tiger even worn his shoes yet this year? Whenever I watch coverage with him, I noticed that he's not even wearing his own line of shoes.

He can't remember who's bed he left them under.

young rickie fowler is 2 under thru 8

Him and Phil are two of my picks :eek:).. Now if the aussie that won last week plays well again this week, it's on like donkey kong!!!

Him and Phil are two of my picks :eek:).. Now if the aussie that won last week plays well again this week, it's on like donkey kong!!!

gray, why on earth wouldn't you take kuch and the X2 money?

Holy crap Westwood! That looked like my second shots!

man, westwood's sucking!! GG must've picked him in the radio show or something.

man, westwood's sucking!! GG must've picked him in the radio show or something.

They should have a Golfer Gal's Kiss Of Death Tourney Picks segement every major! Eventually though her luck will turn and all of her picks will be money.

gray, why on earth wouldn't you take kuch and the X2 money?

hmmm well my two picks are doing pretty good huh? I have not seen my other player on the board yet?

Westwood's shot was HORRIBLE. If that was an amateur that would have been so much worse. Yet the galleries helped that one out. That almost looked near shank like. Then he missed the 5 footer again.

hmmm well my two picks are doing pretty good huh? I have not seen my other player on the board yet?

well, maybe appleby will play well for ya!

Westwood's shot was HORRIBLE. If that was an amateur that would have been so much worse. Yet the galleries helped that one out. That almost looked near shank like. Then he missed the 5 footer again.

you think he's a little rattled being paired with tiger and gunning for #1? he's hit some shockers for sure.

Uh oh, two good shots from Tiger! He's gonna win it!:banana:

My smurf buddy now -3 !

Dont worry gray i didnt take kuch either. I thought he would not do so well but he is proving me wrong so far.

I agree, I think galleries keep them from trouble A LOT!!

you think he's a little rattled being paired with tiger and gunning for #1? he's hit some shockers for sure.

played with him first two rounds of the US Open...i'd think he would be ok. Be interesting to see how he plays if Tiger starts knocking everything close

umm, adam scott's playing well. i wonder what the percentage of entries had him in their team? i'm thinking ZERO!!!

I hate work. I cursed Tiger.. My bad!

I had Kuchar Stricker and Tiger, hopefully el Tigre will step it up.

Dont worry gray i didnt take kuch either. I thought he would not do so well but he is proving me wrong so far.

I might have made a bad move. I almost went with kuch! oh well too late now so I got to hope Appleby will have some stuff left from last week and Phil and Smurfman hold on......

umm, adam scott's playing well. i wonder what the percentage of entries had him in their team? i'm thinking ZERO!!!

All the THP members that live on the North Shore picked him (inside joke from pixel contest).

played with him first two rounds of the US Open...i'd think he would be ok. Be interesting to see how he plays if Tiger starts knocking everything close

true, but he wasn't a legitimate shot at #1 in the world at the time either.

Back