THP FF 2010 Official League

Double posting still I see? I take it Hacker is having a time with the site. Another league would be great. I don't know how I overlooked it for so long.

When this one is setup, if there are enough to do a 2nd league, I think it makes sense to do one.

Not gonna lie. A little jealous. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont be. This is a guy that gave himself the nickname Sexy Rexy. GG can tell you her thoughts on him I guess. But you know you think a lot of yourself to give yourself that nickname...hehe

Lol. Good point.

Awesome nickname though haha.

Dont be. This is a guy that gave himself the nickname Sexy Rexy. GG can tell you her thoughts on him I guess. But you know you think a lot of yourself to give yourself that nickname...hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to jump in so put me down for the second league

We will be doing the Draft Lottery on Thursday night. A little filming and a using our new raffle drum.

Just a fun way to pick the draft order and it will give people their pick order early for research.

Sounds great...spent most of the evening doing research. Just don't want to finish last (always lower everyone's expectations!!!).

I need to start a countdown until I get my new putter!

Hey JB you should create some trophies in the league. I created a few for the other league im in and its pretty cool, kind of chessy sounding, but turned out cool and since your in the league manager format as thats what I used also you can keep the same league each year and the winners of the trophies (champion, runner-up, third place, best record, etc.) that you make will show on there team.

So say you and GG won the league, best record and division champs. All three of those trophies will show up for next year when the second year starts. I just thought it was pretty cool, I made about 10 of them with all the different cups, helmets, and football trophies they give you to use. You can award stars to them for more value, Ex: League Champs 5 stars and runner-up and best record worth 4 stars.

We will be doing the Draft Lottery on Thursday night. A little filming and a using our new raffle drum.

Just a fun way to pick the draft order and it will give people their pick order early for research.
Awesome, I'm quite excited for this. I actually haven't ever been in a league where I knew my spot ahead of time.

Can't wait to hear what's in store for us.

"Tim Brady bit%#&s!"

Awesome, I'm quite excited for this. I actually haven't ever been in a league where I knew my spot ahead of time.

It is far more helpful to know where you get chosen. So by doing a draft lottery, I think people can have some fun with it.

JB - do you know about what time the lottery will be...I have another draft tonight

Sometime around 7pm we are guessing.

Nope, it will just be a video as well as the draft order.

Ok, I know where I want to be picking, let's see if I get the spot I want

With the snake style draft I always wonder if its better to have pick 1...or in this case pick 16 and 17. I usually end up near the back end of round 1 in my drafts, which is fine with me. What are everyone else's thoughts on draft position?

With the snake style draft I always wonder if its better to have pick 1...or in this case pick 16 and 17. I usually end up near the back end of round 1 in my drafts, which is fine with me. What are everyone else's thoughts on draft position?

This year i think I want to pick somewhere right in the middle. Or closer to the back.

I have always had better seasons picking at the end of round 1 and beginning of round 2.

Back