THP FF 2010 Official League

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The THP 2010 Fantasy Football League is now official. Last year we held a trial run and this will be considered the 1st Annual OFFICIAL THP Fantasy Football League.

Here are the basics:

League
16 Teams in League - Myself & GG have a spot as does Craig Mac. That leaves 14 open spots for those that would like to participate.

The draft is currently setup for 9/1 at 8pm EST. That can change if too many cannot make that date. We use a live draft for our league.

Like last year we will be asking for a $20 donation from each of the participants to help offset the cost/time of running the league.

This league is for active forum members with 100 or more posts and more than 20 posts per month average.

To sign up for the league, contact myself or GolferGal via private message here and instructions will be sent to you within a timely manner. Remember, while we would love to have everybody be able to participate, there are only so many open spots, so act early. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate and it is for members in the US or Canada only.

We will once again be using ESPN for our Fantasy Football.

14 Regular Season Weeks & 2 Playoff Weeks.

Top 2 teams based on wins and losses make the playoffs from each division.

Rosters
POSITION STARTERS
QB 1
RB 2
RB/WR 1
WR 2
TE 1
D/ST 1
K 1
Bench 7

Scoring
Passing
Every 25 passing yards (PY25) 1 TD Pass (PTD) 4
Interceptions Thrown (INT) -2 2pt Passing Conversion (2PC) 2

Rushing
Every 10 rushing yards (RY10) 1 TD Rush (RTD) 6
2pt Rushing Conversion (2PR) 2

Receiving
Every 10 receiving yards (REY10) 1 Each reception (REC) 1
TD Reception (RETD) 6 2pt Receiving Conversion (2PRE) 2

Miscellaneous
Kickoff Return TD (KRTD) 6 Punt Return TD (PRTD) 6
Fumble Recovered for TD (FTD) 6 Total Fumbles Lost (FUML) -2

Kicking
Each PAT Made (PAT) 1 Total FG Missed (FGM) -1
FG Made (0-39 yards) (FG0) 3 FG Made (40-49 yards) (FG40) 4
FG Made (50+ yards) (FG50) 5

Team Defense / Special Teams
Each Sack (SK) 1 Interception Return TD (INTTD) 6
Fumble Return TD (FRTD) 6 Kickoff Return TD (KRTD) 6
Punt Return TD (PRTD) 6 Blocked Punt or FG return for TD (BLKKRTD) 6
Blocked Punt, PAT or FG (BLKK) 2 Each Interception (INT) 2
Each Fumble Recovered (FR) 2 Each Safety (SF) 2
0 points allowed (PA0) 10 1-6 points allowed (PA1) 7
7-13 points allowed (PA7) 4 14-17 points allowed (PA14) 1
22-27 points allowed (PA22) -1 28-34 points allowed (PA28) -4
35-45 points allowed (PA35) -7 46+ points allowed (PA46) -10

Draft Lottery
To add to the fun and intrigue we will be doing a video draft lottery using the THP Raffle Drum and posting the results for the draft order. This way people will know their draft position a few days before the draft and be able to prepare accordingly.

Small%20Raffle%20Drum.jpg

Prizes
Grand Prize - Custom Putter
White finish with THP Collection 2010

Awarded to the team owner that wins the championship. It is a Ping Anser putter that has been fully customized THP Style. One of a kind!

968407077_Zgfa4-M.jpg

Half Way prize - THP Prize Pack
Antigua THP Logo Shirt Included

Awarded t the team owner that has the best record at the end of week 7. Tiebreaker will be based on points.

936755311_dsc_1817.jpg

Misc
This league is about fun, fans, and some neat prizes. We did a trial run last year and it was a big hit, but consider this the FIRST ANNUAL THP Fantasy Football League. This league is for active forum members with 100 or more posts and more than 20 posts per month average.

Its about bragging rights
Its about trash talk
Its about the gridiron
Its about fun
Its about prizes

Tradition has to start somewhere, and that starts here!

The 1st Annual THP Fantasy Football League!

Last edited:
Heck yea... I limit myself to 2 FF teams a year and I would LOVE this to be one of them.

Im in.

Sweet prizes! Im in like Pale Rider at a THP Demo Day!

I'm in, this sounds like a blast.

Sweet prizes! Im in like Pale Rider at a THP Demo Day!

Don't you be eying my putter like that. If you're lucky I'll let you touch it at the spring outing!

Don't you be eying my putter like that. If you're lucky I'll let you touch it at the spring outing!

Doesnt my putter look sweet?? haha

I'd love to be a part of this again. I have to redeem myself after last year's debacle.

Was there alot of trading going on last year? or did everyone pretty much stick to there team and just pick up drafted players?

There was trading, not a ton, but some.

There was trading, not a ton, but some.
I remember a lot of trade talk with you, JB. I was scrambling from the start.

PS. I'm in!

I just hope my internet doesnt screw up and it goes auto pick on me. Because that would suck! Or if the system gets delayed and it shows one person is suppose to be picking but its really my turn, hate when that happens.

I just hope my internet doesnt screw up and it goes auto pick on me. Because that would suck! Or if the system gets delayed and it shows one person is suppose to be picking but its really my turn, hate when that happens.
I think they let you pre-rank your players just in case you get stuck with autopick.

I think they let you pre-rank your players just in case you get stuck with autopick.

ya they do. But last year i also wasnt able to open the lobby it would not connect so I got screwed on that to lol

I'm in

Jb can I make a suggestion for it? I know you probably have it set up already but do you think you might be able to make pick times on draft day a little longer just so I wont have to worry about the delay times in thinking its someones turn to pick but its really mine and get skipped over. I tried doing a couple of mock drafts but its not letting me connect to the espn server so im having to use the lite version which doesnt let you pre rank your players. If its to much trouble dont worry about it, il go to a buddy's house and just use his internet.

I'm 16, so i'm out already :(

Count me in!

I'm in if possible. Love FF

Jb can I make a suggestion for it? I know you probably have it set up already but do you think you might be able to make pick times on draft day a little longer just so I wont have to worry about the delay times in thinking its someones turn to pick but its really mine and get skipped over. I tried doing a couple of mock drafts but its not letting me connect to the espn server so im having to use the lite version which doesnt let you pre rank your players. If its to much trouble dont worry about it, il go to a buddy's house and just use his internet.

Unfortunately no. Because if someone is not able to be there and is using autopick, it uses the entire time to make that selection. That means every pick the rest are stuck waiting. I believe ESPN also only has 120 seconds has the longest time available. Last year it was 90 seconds.

Guys MAKE SURE you send a PM to either myself or GG about the league. Just posting "I'm in" in this thread does not work and spots are filling up very fast.

Unfortunately no. Because if someone is not able to be there and is using autopick, it uses the entire time to make that selection. That means every pick the rest are stuck waiting. I believe ESPN also only has 120 seconds has the longest time available. Last year it was 90 seconds.

Guys MAKE SURE you send a PM to either myself or GG about the league. Just posting "I'm in" in this thread does not work and spots are filling up very fast.

Unfortunately no. Because if someone is not able to be there and is using autopick, it uses the entire time to make that selection. That means every pick the rest are stuck waiting.
It's really weird that they do that. Every other site where I've live drafted, the autopicks happen instantly (as long as that person isn't in the draft room).

Back