Playing Zelda - Ocarina of Time for Project64 on my computer. Love it!
Best. Videogame. Ever.
I've probably played through the whole thing about 20 times when I was younger. I love Majora's Mask too.
I still have Zelda sound effects as the alert sounds on my phone. :)

Best. Videogame. Ever.
I've probably played through the whole thing about 20 times when I was younger. I love Majora's Mask too.
Yeah its so epic. Although it does lose its lustre after the water temple. But those are the parts that you just grind through.

I loved that game, I had a bunch of stuff written down so I remembered the songs!
SAME!

Yeah its so epic. Although it does lose its lustre after the water temple. But those are the parts that you just grind through.
Maybe during the Water Temple, but the Spirit and Shadow Temples are both awesome, IMO.

Have you guys tried Majora's Mask?

Oh, and I'll never forget how to get through the lost woods: Right, Left, Right, Left, Straight, Left, Right.
One of the many pieces of completely useless information that has a permanent place in my brain.

Best. Videogame. Ever.

I have all kinds of video game ringtones on the iphone. I love them.

Medal of Honor beta was really mediocre, and the NHL 11 demo is amazing. Gamertag is : Dont Be So Loud.

Every year I waste 3 months of my life with MADDEN. Looks like the the clock is resetting pretty soon. Can't wait.

I'm with you on that one. Am just pissed that we don't get the NCAA football game over here...

you guys play/watch american football?

im playin nhl10 right meowq

Meow, how is Nhl10?
Been Playing the new Madden, it's better meow than it's ever been. You can actually run the ball!! Without getting stuck behind your O-line. Before there was this "stickyness" that didn't allow you to bust through holes in the line. It's a lot better now. Seems to play slower, but a lot smoother and more natural feeling.

Fellow gamer here, have all 3 consoles but still playing Starcraft 2 at the moment.

Looking forward to the upcoming fall games lineup, especially since I am not working on anything shipping this year. ;) (I work at Ubisoft's Montreal studio as I mentioned in the occupation thread)

I've spent too much time owning little children on MW2. Time for Black Ops to come out!

I've spent too much time owning little children on MW2. Time for Black Ops to come out!

lawl, rather glad summers over and if I play durning the day there is Far less kiddys team killing me and giggleing their little faces off....jackasses

PS3 here. Mainly BC2 right now. MW2 makes me too mad. Waiting to get Gran Turismo 5. Day it launches, all my buddies are coming over and we are going to spend all night playing "Star in a reasonably priced car", everyone trading off as Clarkson.

I had to sell MW2 after 2 controllers perished...it was getting too expensive heh. Nothing is better than hitting someone center mass with a Intervention with FMJ and SPP and having them run off.

My 360 has rrod'ed, after playing 1 round of halo: reach.....im rather cranky at the moment...

I'm considering Assassin's Creed 2, I know it got some great reviews...

My 360 has rrod'ed, after playing 1 round of halo: reach.....im rather cranky at the moment...

Make sure its the correct red ring. there's like 4 reasons for the red ring and only 1 is deadly. I accidently trigger the lesser one all the time. If you're using a profile off a memory card and you yank the card out in the middle of the game, the Xbox is'nt happy with that. You get this rotating red ring that's scary at first but means nothing.

I'm considering Assassin's Creed 2, I know it got some great reviews...

Good game. Has the trappings of all "sand box" games though in that it gets a little repetitive. Great feel and style though.

Back