The Barclays - FedEx Cup [spoilers]

I wish the Johnsons would get something going.

hey hawk, i find it interesting that paddy showed up today. neither of us took him in the contest did we? lol

hey hawk, i find it interesting that paddy showed up today. neither of us took him in the contest did we? lol

should have known to take him if you two didn't....damn. Oh well, go Elk!!

I was thinking the same about Tiger, but you picking him ruined that theory. I'm still made at Paddy.

yeah, i'm never picking paddy again, ever! he broke my heart way too much this year. although, phil and DJ aren't doing a whole lot right now.

paddy ruined my british open picks...i'm done with him. Elk just double bogeyed, I may be done with him too.

paddy ruined my british open picks...i'm done with him. Elk just double bogeyed, I may be done with him too.

yeah, not to sure wtf you were thinking with that one myself....haha

*front kicks*

HAHAHA, Poor bastard pushing that cart up hill by himself in the background of Adams putt!!!

Fowler completely bladed a bunker shot.

Fowler completely bladed a bunker shot.

So did Rose....
While we are talking about Rose- how has he won 2 times this year and still hasn't made the Ryder Cup team?

So far 3 of 4 are playing well for me.
I took a dark horse in YE Yang and he is struggling today.

R. McIlroy, B. Gay, D. Johnson

Guys who played in the morning had a huge advantage in conditions to the PM rounds. I am wondering if we will see the same thing tomorrow.

I saw JB Holmes was -4 on the front nine and I just looked and he was even par. Damn snake must have died at the turn...hehe

Reactions: TC
:eyepoke:
I saw JB Holmes was -4 on the front nine and I just looked and he was even par. Damn snake must have died at the turn...hehe

i got home just in time to see phil miss that birdie putt on 17....awesome!

well, at least he's consistent in starting out every tournament with an avg round. where did DJ finish up on the day?

my man Elk was -1 at the turn and shot +5 on back...damn

heard that ryan moore has a machine putter in the bag this week....any way to confirm that?

heard that ryan moore has a machine putter in the bag this week....any way to confirm that?

Yeah, its the same one he has had in his bag for the last month.

Yeah, its the same one he has had in his bag for the last month.

oh, thanks man....didn't know that.

Watch it now you big eating rascal! :hungry:

Man I know he dresses goofy but honestly...

Fowler.jpg

How can Rickie look in the mirror and say "Man I love this hair cut. I think im going to have this picture up on the Tour website."
I've got to admit it, I was a Bobby Goldsboro fan in my youth. Ricky's hair is simply grooovy. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What color band was on Tigers shirt? Looked pink to me until his after round interview. Inside and close up it looked red, but I imagine it was the tv lighting.

I liked it.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Last edited:
Judging by the scores now, and the way they were looking as I went to bed - the back 9 must have played tough for the afternoon starters!

Back