The Barclays - FedEx Cup [spoilers]

DJ's laying an egg today too! c'mon fellas.

the golf channel was saying that DJ really struggled playing with ben crane yesterday. that has to be annoying.

yeah i could see that, TC who was it that just left their playing partner a couple of years ago

the golf channel was saying that DJ really struggled playing with ben crane yesterday. that has to be annoying.

I need DJ to step it up. Stupid Crane.

yeah i could see that, TC who was it that just left their playing partner a couple of years ago

sabbatini just played a hole out b/c he was so frustrated playing with crane.

projected cut line is E

seriously, ben crane's preshot putting routine is brutal to watch.

DJ back to 1 over

Mick pours in another birdie, back to even for the day, +1 for the tourny

everything about briny baird is just ugly. the attire, the putting stance, the pop'd collar, can't stand watching him

everything about briny baird is just ugly. the attire, the putting stance, the pop'd collar, can't stand watching him

Don't forget about the name. He's no Max Power, that's for sure.

phil's breaking my heart! seems like the course is playing rather tough today.

phil's breaking my heart! seems like the course is playing rather tough today.

definately seems tougher today....need hefty and elk to make 1 more birdie each(with no bogeys) and need the cut line to drop to +1 to have a chance at those wedges

needless to say I am in trouble

Cink moving up to share the lead. Paddy also -2 today, -4 overall. Making a push for a Ryder Cup spot, or is that already a lock?

oh god Phil just drove it either OB or in to a hazard. Shot Tracker is telling me 287 to unknown +1 penalty stroke

Im an idiot. It's been free on my PGA app all this time. And btw... RICKY BARNES dont get cut!

DJ drives the 5th hole par 4 to five feet per Shot Tracker.

DJ drives the 5th hole par 4 to five feet per Shot Tracker.

shot tracker confuses me sometimes...they just told me that Elk drove the green on 7. Then 2 putted for a birdie. In reality he 2 putted for a par.

The 5th hole is driveable...number 7 is not

So will Tiger new or Tiger old show up today? He definitely has a tougher tee time today.

So will Tiger new or Tiger old show up today? He definitely has a tougher tee time today.

as long as even par Tiger shows up today he will be in great shape for the weekend.

Im very curious which Tiger shows up. Is he "back" or was it just a fluke? He only missed one fairway all day. Thats very untiger like!

Im very curious which Tiger shows up. Is he "back" or was it just a fluke? He only missed one fairway all day. Thats very untiger like!

Do you think when Tiger has a day like that (rare, but it happens), that he struggles mentally to replicate it? Does he then try to bite a little more off the course the following day and pay the price?

I just want him to finish ahead of Ben Crane today. If he has to throw a club or two with a few 'Tiger!' yells sprinkled in there so be it lol

phil birdies 4 to get back to +1.....just make the cut baby, we know you've got one low round in ya over the weekend.

I just want him to finish ahead of Ben Crane today. If he has to throw a club or two with a few 'Tiger!' yells sprinkled in there so be it lol

yeah, the last thing we need is ben crane in contention......LONGEST.BROADCAST.EVER

DJ coming off 3 birdies in a row!! he's at 2 under

For once, I think I might get all of my players through the first cut. Assuming Goosen doesn't choke today.

Back