PGA Fashion Police

I rarely wear them. They are good, but just not as comfortable as others I have. We of course still have the THP MyJoys in green and purple too. Then my custom miadidas Powerbands too. I do like customization....Oh yeah, my USA shoes too. Yeah, you could say I have problems.

i got one word for you:

Spoiler
Innolux! wtf was i thinking?

im not gonna lie i still think that the adipure in black with the white are the best looking, kinda like Stewart Cink's outfit today the bright shirt stands out but it's not too too out there where it looks like he is just out of place and i agree white pants would work much better for Tiger

im not gonna lie i still think that the adipure in black with the white are the best looking, kinda like Stewart Cink's outfit today the bright shirt stands out but it's not too too out there where it looks like he is just out of place and i agree white pants would work much better for Tiger

That is why Stew is on my top 10 list. He is so well dressed each week

i'm gonna chalk it up to pressure and being a j-off!!!

I have to say that when you submitted that, I actually had to google the shoe. I had never heard of it.

I have to say that when you submitted that, I actually had to google the shoe. I had never heard of it.

i would like to take that as a compliment but we know better....haha. god, i'm such a tool

Streelman rocking the cop shades, ummmmm not a fan

Uh oh, look what's back...

155446463-120fcfa80baeddb33c3cf98d8a31bec6.4c7fc2f8-full.jpg

BLEH! Please say you only bust those out for the practice rounds, Camilo.

Forgot to come here and say,
Brian Gay looked fantastic today in the Black/Pink combo. Can't remember ever seeing that shirt before. Asia collection?

A couple of early observations from just tuning into coverage. 1. I like Jason Day's blue shirt/white pants/white belt look today. Very clean and nice look in my opinion. 2. I like Phil's pants- he wears that style usually once a tournament and I like the black with white pin stripes, great look.

Yeah, they both look good. Nothing we haven't seen many times before on both of them, though.

Haven't really seen anything special or unusual out there today.

There were a lot of royal blue shirts/white pants combos today at the Deutsche Bank Championship...I think I saw 3 or 4 guys sporting the look. (Not to mention the marshals were also wearing royal blue/light khaki. I still like it!

Nothing wrong with the blue and white. Definitely looks better on relatively thin guys, but bigger guys can do worse.

I miss Payne Stewart & his +fours , now that was STYLE !

i don't know if yall have already harped on this but ummmm
To whom it may concern (that would be you Charlie Hoffman):
Green is a great color, i love green grass and who doesn't love a green jacket. That being said, Green IS NOT FOR PANTS, the green glove we all get and we all know your trying to make a name for yourself and be memorable, thats cool just don't look so absolutely horrible while doing it. Next, and probably most importantly, take your cell phone out (we all know you have a nice one) now dial 4-1-1 and when they come on just say whichever city and state your in i.e Chicago Illinois, next say Great Clips. when they connect you tell them its an emergency and you need to come it immediately. When you get there give them a chainsaw and have them remove that birds nest that you have on your head. Thanks
PGA tour fans

I have no problem with green pants.

I have no problem with green pants.

I am not a fan of Hoffman in the green pants, but I understand why he does it. Just like the green glove. He is sponsored by Waste Management and their "GO Green" campaign. Now on to the haircut....I AGREE 100%

I like the Hoff's style. I think he should keep the shades on all the time, though. When he takes them off he loses some of his coolness.

Back