Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, the matrix shaft in the superfast is definitely a high launching shaft. i am really tempted to put a new shaft in my superfast in order to bring the flight down a bit.

I like this idea a lot. That new Zaki would go nicely in the SuperFast.

I like this idea a lot. That new Zaki would go nicely in the SuperFast.

i want to do it so bad, but kinda want to wait until miyazaki launches their whole online fitting tool. it would be nice to chat with someone about what i'm looking for.

Im sure Tim Gillis[?] would be more than happy to spend a couple minutes on the phone or even through email with you. Hes done it for many on here if I remember correctly
i want to do it so bad, but kinda want to wait until miyazaki launches their whole online fitting tool. it would be nice to chat with someone about what i'm looking for.

Whats up with the online fitter anyway? Can you get some answers about that FL?

Im sure Tim Gillis[?] would be more than happy to spend a couple minutes on the phone or even through email with you. Hes done it for many on here if I remember correctly

i'm pretty sure he just did that for the folks that were fortunate enough to win miyazaki contests

Wow cant believe I forgot about this thread and the fact I can FINALLY say this: Im pondering the new Taylor Made Burner 2.0's haha

True to form, you won't be pondering long ;)

I cant wait 2 get the new W/S DI11's 2 upgrade from my DI7's even tho i am still n luv with my DI7's.Also gotta try the new FG Tour wedges those r the classiest lookin wedges i'v seen n quite sum time,and i gotta get atleast 1.(or 3)

Last edited:
Wow cant believe I forgot about this thread and the fact I can FINALLY say this: Im pondering the new Taylor Made Burner 2.0's haha

Wow, mini-shootout at the outing?

Wow, mini-shootout at the outing?

If the Burner 2.0's come before or by Thursday they will be going in the bag. No shootout neccessary. I think they will be that good.

If the Burner 2.0's come before or by Thursday they will be going in the bag. No shootout neccessary. I think they will be that good.

Sorry, I forgot there are no detours in the path between the box and OEM's bag. :D

Sorry, I forgot there are no detours in the path between the box and OEM's bag. :D

Hopefully there arent any between the factory and MD either.

We have been assured from TM that they will be there in time. Of course this is TM, and their news changes by the minute, so who knows.

+1 The way I look at it, some of us *raises hand* will have a great excuse for not playing well this weekend. "I'm playing with irons that I have never hit before"

don't worry OEM, you can look at mine when yours get lost in the mail. lol
Hopefully there arent any between the factory and MD either.

don't worry OEM, you can look at mine when yours get lost in the mail. lol

lol. Whats worse is I have a kid here on the HS golf team that will get them if they come on Friday after I leave. doh!

lol. Whats worse is I have a kid here on the HS golf team that will get them if they come on Friday after I leave. doh!

Dude, i'd rip an arm off when I got home if that were to happen. I'd make sure to have them put on lockdown if they show and we're gone.

At least you have Thursday bro! I'm outta here Wednesday night. Don't need no credit card to ride this train

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

FIFY...
lol. Whats worse is I have a kid here on the HS golf team that will get to play them when they come on Friday after I leave. doh!

Dude, i'd rip an arm off when I got home if that were to happen. I'd make sure to have them put on lockdown if they show and we're gone.

At least you have Thursday bro! I'm outta here Wednesday night. Don't need no credit card to ride this train

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

An angry tc is something no one wants to see. And what I think you were referring to was a nub. Loss of an arm due to poor decision making.

Stop that!

two x24 users already planning a switch to burners 2.0? Hopefully they get there before you leave OEM...or else I have a feeling you will pay someone at the airport to swap bags after you check your luggage

not sure about switching just yet but I'm going to give them an honest look with an open testing mind.

two x24 users already planning a switch to burners 2.0? Hopefully they get there before you leave OEM...or else I have a feeling you will pay someone at the airport to swap bags after you check your luggage

I guess we are going to find out if DJ is more like Mooby in a couple of secs or more like a Player of the year.

I guess we are going to find out if DJ is more like Mooby in a couple of secs or more like a Player of the year.

?? Wrong thread I think dude. Please stay on topic. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back