Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao! Looking around it seems its hard to find that putter. I guess its an older model maybe. I just might have to use my powers of OEM on them to bring the price down.

Seems really similar to the tour black #9 doesn't it?

Sweeeeeet looking putter in any case!

This one? Monte Carlo.

Thats close but I think its the Maranello. Having a hard time finding it. Tomorrow is lesson #2 so Im going to touch it again. ;)

Here it is:

41ZKd6NuH6L_AA300_.jpg

I don't know, for some reason that putter just doesn't aesthetically do it for me. For 300 I say you keep the wallet in the pocket or buy me my SC California Coronado! haha

Sorry if this is a no no but just trying to help someone out. Golfhawg on WRX has the Maranello I beleive for sale. Used but it's at a great price.

GOing to go Slighter Center-Shafted after all the debating methinks. This one is at about 95%.

If you don't know Slighter, look him up. Great putter-maker and a premier refinisher as well.

GOing to go Slighter Center-Shafted after all the debating methinks. This one is at about 95%.

If you don't know Slighter, look him up. Great putter-maker and a premier refinisher as well.

You buy a new putter every day, don't you?

Dont tell bridges! It may start an unruly battle.

hahaha, it's just amazing to me to see these constant buying sprees. I can't force myself to buy one putter when I putt terribly with my Scotty, yet Jman buys one literally every day (or really close to it).

You buy a new putter every day, don't you?

hahaha, it's just amazing to me to see these constant buying sprees. I can't force myself to buy one putter when I putt terribly with my Scotty, yet Jman buys one literally every day (or really close to it).

No, I contemplate it, thats why I come to this thread as it talks me down 99% of the time.

Last purchase was the mFGP but that was just to turn around and sell, at 49.00 I'd have been an idiot to say no.

I've only bought 3 putters new now (Lajosi's and Piretti) all others (Including the Slighter if I do go that way) are used which mean BIG bucks off and new to me, just get em' bent an viola. Heck, I haven't paid more than 100.00 for any of my SeeMore's and three of those purchases have been Private Reserve's. My big benefit is that the wife is ok with because I'm self funding in that I sell what I no longer play with the exception being my putters now (example being the 49.00 mFGP I can make a nice amount off of, I do this all of the time).

I figure if I can do it, why not, not to mention because all gamers are face-balanced center-shafts at the same lie, length, weight my putting does not suffer and going center sdhaft has made 3 putts a thing of the past for me.

Not trying to come off defensive to you Schweitzer, you stated something and I'm clearing it up.

Plus, we kick off out season in about 3 1/2 hours, I'm extremely keyed up right now.

Last edited:
No, I contemplate it, thats why I come to this thread as it talks me down 99% of the time.

Last purchase was the mFGP but that was just to turn around and sell, at 49.00 I'd have been an idiot to say no.

I've only bought 3 putters new now (Lajosi's and Piretti) all others (Including the Slighter if I do go that way) are used which mean BIG bucks off and new to me, just get em' bent an viola. Heck, I haven't paid more than 100.00 for any of my SeeMore's and three of those purchases have been Private Reserve's. My big benefit is that the wife is ok with because I'm self funding in that I sell what I no longer play with the exception being my putters now (example being the 49.00 mFGP I can make a nice amount off of, I do this all of the time).

I figure if I can do it, why not, not to mention because all gamers are face-balanced center-shafts at the same lie, length, weight my putting does not suffer and going center sdhaft has made 3 putts a thing of the past for me.

Not trying to come off defensive to you Schweitzer, you stated something and I'm clearing it up.

Plus, we kick off out season in about 3 1/2 hours, I'm extremely keyed up right now.

I understand and didn't take any offense. I just assumed that when you posted that you were considering a buy that you actually went through with it, my fault for that. You guys are just now starting the regular season? We're already in week 3.

I understand and didn't take any offense. I just assumed that when you posted that you were considering a buy that you actually went through with it, my fault for that. You guys are just now starting the regular season? We're already in week 3.

No worries (I wish I could buy all of them! LOL). Yep we start alot later here in Oklahoma, week 3 would be nice right now.

Rivalry game tonight on top of it all, kids are jacked up as am I, craziness will ensue.

No worries (I wish I could buy all of them! LOL). Yep we start alot later here in Oklahoma, week 3 would be nice right now.

Rivalry game tonight on top of it all, kids are jacked up as am I, craziness will ensue.

Gotta love Rivalry games! 5a, 4a, 3a, 2a?

We're 4A (should and will be 3A...shinking town) and they're 3A.

I know the feeling. My senior year, we beat our biggest rival on their homecoming at their field in a game in which they were heavily favored. They had a division one, 5 star LB/RB and we absolutely dominated them in all facets of the game. I've never felt a high like I did after sacking the QB on 4th down to regain possession and win the game by kneeling. High school football / College football can't be topped IMO.

Was at local golf store today and saw the CG14's on very good sale. Wasn't planning on getting new wedges until the end of the season, but this was a great deal. I hit a few wedges, including the CG15's, TM wedges and the Jaws. I was completely satisfied with the CG14's, so I picked up a 52, 56 and 60. Took them to the range this afternoon and was happy with the performance.

Kia Ma daytona ghost just went for $2,550 on the bay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kia Ma daytona ghost just went for $2,550 on the bay.

Paging SethO...paging SethO

Ok, this time it is happening! I am stopping by Golf Smith to have them put in the S300 shafts on my way back from Alabama. Yay for static fittings.

Ok, this time it is happening! I am stopping by Golf Smith to have them put in the S300 shafts on my way back from Alabama. Yay for static fittings.

Atta boy! Way to commit lol

I'm about to finalize my iron purchase. I am 90% sure I will be going with the new Mizuno JPX 800 Pro's. Hit them at Golf Galaxy yesterday and was blown away by the feel. Already have a buyer for the MX-200's and got some sniffs on the Adams which I put on Ebay. Selling those 2 sets will get me the cash needed for the 800 Pro's and I will be fit for the shaft I need in the 800's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back