The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these the same two teams from last years NFC championship game?

Wouldnt that be getting Favred? What a pass!

17 points for my TE already. I like it

I like Dungy. He's a little overboard with the helping and kindness, but he's a good man.

Kevin

I like Dungy. He's a little overboard with the helping and kindness, but he's a good man.

Kevin

He is a good man Kevin. But down here some feel there is another side to him that many are not fond of. I wont get into too many details, but he certainly has a one sided mind in my opinion on who he helps and why.

And he supported Michael Vick

I just can't stand his voice and I think he sounds like he is talking with marbles in his mouth.

i'm just curious as to how you know what that sounds like?

i'm just curious as to how you know what that sounds like?

I don't but if I had to guess that is what it would sound like. Plus it's an expression I have heard my entire life. It's like listening to someone who has a bad connection on their cell phone and they sound like they are under water.

He is a good man Kevin. But down here some feel there is another side to him that many are not fond of. I wont get into too many details, but he certainly has a one sided mind in my opinion on who he helps and why.

And he supported Michael Vick

Well, I'm a little more of a "throw away the key" guy than most, myself, but I get the feeling he generally wants to help people. Whether some deserve it or not, is a matter of opinion. I could be wrong, but I don't get the feeling he does it to make himself look good, but rather because he feels it's the right thing to do. I respect that.

Kevin

Well, I'm a little more of a "throw away the key" guy than most, myself, but I get the feeling he generally wants to help people. Whether some deserve it or not, is a matter of opinion. I could be wrong, but I don't get the feeling he does it to make himself look good, but rather because he feels it's the right thing to do. I respect that.

Kevin

Couldnt agree more. He does not do it for selfish reasons at all. There is more to it and it has no place on the board, so I will leave it at that. But I agree, he does not do it for publicity.

I don't but if I had to guess that is what it would sound like. Plus it's an expression I have heard my entire life. It's like listening to someone who has a bad connection on their cell phone and they sound like they are under water.

oh! ok, that makes sense. OEM sounds like that all the time when he calls me from his "smart" phone. it must just be the marbles.

oh! ok, that makes sense. OEM sounds like that all the time when he calls me from his "smart" phone. it must just be the marbles.

No, those are apples in his mouth

When I am tired I sometimes mumble and as a kid my parents used to always yell at me to stop talking like I have marbles in my mouth. JB tells me that too because apparently that habit has continued with me into adulthood.

No, those are apples in his mouth

ha! i guess that's true. tell you the truth, he wears a headset!

zzzzzz this game got boring.

Well I'm kinda disappointed with the game. Wasn't to exciting in the second half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep, big let down this game was. bring on sunday! actually, i'm looking forward to some matchups on saturday but that's for another thread.

Boy Favre has more chemistry with those high school kids he throws to all summer. Perhaps training camp would have allowed him and the receivers to get on the same page. Crazy thought I know

Favre looked old and tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back