THP Fall Outing Scripting

Love that Nike outfit Duey. Truly AWESOME!

I think you should wear the bed spread.

Loving the purple and grey. Good stuff due!

Love that Nike outfit Duey. Truly AWESOME!

I think you should wear the bed spread.

Haha, pretty wild!

edit: oh yea, Thanks!

I was this close to getting that Nike shirt duey. Found another purple Nike one instead. I've got those shorts though and really like them!! Great outfit!!

Great looking gear Duey...aka roomie. If you weren't the size of a oompa loompa I'd swipe some of that gear while rooming with you!

Spoiler
I'm sorry, that was mean.

Spoiler
Not really.

Spoiler
OK, kind of...love ya Duey!!

You will be looking spiffy there Due! Don't forget to bring the bed spread down there lmao....

later guys.....

Great looking gear Duey...aka roomie. If you weren't the size of a oompa loompa I'd swipe some of that gear while rooming with you!

Spoiler
I'm sorry, that was mean.

Spoiler
Not really.

Spoiler
OK, kind of...love ya Duey!!

Lmao, oompa loompa, hahahahaha... you just made Liz's day as well!

dang duey! nice threads for an old guy. you're gonna be looking good.

Thanks all. Not real sure what slacks all, but kind of fun planning. Liz is making sooo much fun of me, haha

Lmao, oompa loompa, hahahahaha... you just made Liz's day as well!

Hmmmmm Duey and Liz???

oompa-loompa.jpg

Ok, a little "Scripting Gon Wild", lol. Kind of crazy for the old man of the group, but hey I found a sale, hehe. Here's a few of what I'll be packing up.

Nothing real special and just slapped them on the bed for a quick snap or two, but works for me.

I just got those Nike shorts myself due, and they are saweeeeet!! A year ago I never thought I'd be wearing that colour.. Boy was I wrong. Your combo looks awesome.

Thanks all. Not real sure what slacks all, but kind of fun planning. Liz is making sooo much fun of me, haha
My wife always makes fun of my stuff too, then I show her guys on the Tour wearing white belts etc and say, SEE, it looks good! I dig your gear Duey!

I just got those Nike shorts myself due, and they are saweeeeet!! A year ago I never thought I'd be wearing that colour.. Boy was I wrong. Your combo looks awesome.

Thanks Canadan, same here. JB's been a good influence. Nice to step out of the box a little, haha

My wife always makes fun of my stuff too, then I show her guys on the Tour wearing white belts etc and say, SEE, it looks good! I dig your gear Duey!

Thanks Bird. This place has a really cool shirt I'm thinking about going back after, but like $80, ugh

Yeah it is not cheap dressing that nice I will say that. I have exactly 1 pair of the Nike Golf shorts that set me back $65, a little more than I like to spend but they were just too damn nice! Having kids makes it a little tougher on the golf clothes budget that's why I have to get full mileage out of what I do splurge on.

Yeah it is not cheap dressing that nice I will say that. I have exactly 1 pair of the Nike Golf shorts that set me back $65, a little more than I like to spend but they were just too damn nice! Having kids makes it a little tougher on the golf clothes budget that's why I have to get full mileage out of what I do splurge on.

I'm with you. I found these at a nice men's store here in town that has most of their summer stuff half off right now. All but the two shirts and a pair of shorts I liked the most, lol. I'll get plenty of milage out of this stuff next spring.

Nice threads Duey!

Spoiler
The clothes look nice too!

Sunday Outfit
60863_491527136392_756451392_7135284_335298_n.jpg

THP Orange Vertical Argyle Hat
Sligo Asia- Orange/Grey O'Brien Shirt
Travis Matthew Reversible White/Black Belt
Sligo SLIGO Sky Plaid with Slate Pants

Nice Gus! Really like those slacks man. Even have the beverage ready, lol.

rx, looking fly! digging that outfit man.

Do those pants zipper off at the knee? Its going to be 90* plus, just sayin...

Do those pants zipper off at the knee? Its going to be 90* plus, just sayin...

I am actually rocking pants every day on the course- I have slowly transitioned to wearing mostly pants on the course. It started because I could only golf after work and I just wore golf pants to work and then out. I know it will be warm- but last week it was 93* here at my 4:30 tee time and I survived.

For a pure aesthetics standpoint pants look far better than anything you can do with shorts. Just my opinion though.
Besides- I can't have just gotten all of these golf clothes only to not wear them around a huge group of people that will actually appreciate them :act-up:

Back