THP Fall Outing Scripting

staticline

Reaction score
Handicap
Here we go! 17 days left. Tomorrow will mean we are in the same month as the outing.

Personally, I doubt if I know what I'll be wearing until the day before, when I pack my bags. But, I know there are some clothing freaks out there. Here's your time to showcase your outing apparel.

Last edited:
I moved this to the Golf Style section. I think this is a cool thread.

This is a great idea for a thread! I'd love to see what people ae going to put together to show off their "S" in S.A.P.

I'm a broke*** right now and will be probably not be wearing anything new in FL. I was hoping to buy a new Nike shirt, but it's not looking good.

I have yet to decide for sure what I'll be bringing, but I've thought about it a little. I'll post it up after I'm sure.

I know Saturday's outfit for sure, still contemplating my Friday and Sunday gear, I'll update that later.

Shirt: Black Antigua Polo (THP logo'd)
Shorts: Grey plaid Nike
Shoes: Black and white adidas Tour 360
Hat: White with Black argyle THP hat
Belt: White with THP logo buckle

I'm a broke*** right now and will be probably not be wearing anything new in FL. I was hoping to buy a new Nike shirt, but it's not looking good.

I have yet to decide for sure what I'll be bringing, but I've thought about it a little. I'll post it up after I'm sure.

There is no need to go out and buy new threads, besies what's old to you is new to all of us :smile:

There is no need to go out and buy new threads, besies what's old to you is new to all of us :smile:

Exactly! Hawk- socks on the head never go out of style!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly! Hawk- socks on the head never go out of style!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh, but those were new socks. I can't go wearing a dirty hat and maintain my upstanding reputation!

I have been trying to think of a way to incorporate my Cleveland Classics Straw Hat into an outfit. I might pair it with a shirt from the same company.

said hat with the Cleveland Classics shirt from the last Outing?
Ahh, but those were new socks. I can't go wearing a dirty hat and maintain my upstanding reputation!

I have been trying to think of a way to incorporate my Cleveland Classics Straw Hat into an outfit. I might pair it with a shirt from the same company.

Awesome! I've been driving Andrea nuts trying to figure out what matches and bugging a few people about how many shirts to bring for each day lol. I had to get new stuff because my old gear wasn't gonna be aok. Ill post when I know.

Actually,when I won the hat, I also won a shirt that matches well. It's definitely a different look for me, but I think it has a good Florida vibe to it. I'm usually a ball-cap type of guy, so I'm still not sure.

bring it. I'll make the PF Chang's bandana to put around it a la Briny Baird
Actually,when I won the hat, I also won a shirt that matches well. It's definitely a different look for me, but I think it has a good Florida vibe to it. I'm usually a ball-cap type of guy, so I'm still not sure.

Definitely bring it hawk, I remember that hat from your pics when you won it, that is a great looking hat!

Mmmhmm I got something special for this thread. Soon enough, soon enough kids.

I'm still chasing Rickie Fowler down for my Sunday outfit :at-wits-end:. Saturday looks like a dark blue THP shirt with white shorts and white/black cowboy boots with soft spikes :eek:)

I know Saturday's outfit for sure, still contemplating my Friday and Sunday gear, I'll update that later.

Shirt: Black Antigua Polo (THP logo'd)
Shorts: Grey plaid Nike
Shoes: Black and white adidas Tour 360
Hat: White with Black argyle THP hat
Belt: White with THP logo buckle

images

awesome idea for a thread but i think that pics are a must!!! i'll lay out some outfits i have in mind and snap some shots and post them later.

i'll def be rocking the "must have" sligo shirt for one of the days, but can't decide if i want to wear white or black shorts with it.

awesome idea for a thread but i think that pics are a must!!! i'll lay out some outfits i have in mind and snap some shots and post them later.

i'll def be rocking the "must have" sligo shirt for one of the days, but can't decide if i want to wear white or black shorts with it.
Fine, I'll get some pics when I get home!
And tc, won't you just win another outfit to wear between now and the outing?

Fine, I'll get some pics when I get home!
And tc, won't you just win another outfit to wear between now and the outing?

haha, that's the plan bro!!! speaking of which, can't wait for my adidas gear to show up, it'll prolly make an appearance as well.

Smooth Setho, smooth! So pants are acceptable down there in Sept? I was contemplating sporting a pair of pants but figured it would be too hot still.

Smooth Setho, smooth! So pants are acceptable down there in Sept? I was contemplating sporting a pair of pants but figured it would be too hot still.

Those pants are super thin and I just like the thought of wearing pants on The Champion. This may change when I get there however.

Back