PGA Fashion Police

Can Fowler's shirt be any brighter? I gotta wear sunglasses whenever they are showing him!

AK has to tuck in his shirt.

I am really liking Fowlers outfit today. It has color but it isnt overwhelming- and the pants are a great cut.

Woo-hoo Villegas is wearing something bright and not something black or gray.
YAYYY!!!!!!
Loved the outfit yesterday! (the shirt was actually a bit looser than usual, I think)

Ill give credit to Poults for not wearing Tartans today for the freaking first time in months. But I dont dig the all black outfit with hints of brown. Just does not work for me.

He must not be feeling well then lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill give credit to Poults for not wearing Tartans today for the freaking first time in months. But I dont dig the all black outfit with hints of brown. Just does not work for me.
Aren't those hints red? I only saw for a moment...

EDIT: Yeah, definitely red. Doesn't look bad, IMO. Would probably be better with a bit of white on the shoes since there's so much up around his collar.

Last edited:
that's it! i've been back and forth on it all day and i just can't get on board with what ryan moore's wearing. conceptually, i like it a lot, just not on him! he's too big bone'd for the look.

was reading my GOLF magazine and was a little surprised concerning the player's poll.

#1 best dressed on tour: ian poulter with 23% of the vote
#1 worst dressed on tour: john daly with 25% of the vote

but here was the real shocker for me: brian gay got 6% of the vote for worst dressed. wtf?

easy answers to this one
was reading my GOLF magazine and was a little surprised concerning the player's poll.

#1 best dressed on tour: ian poulter with 23% of the vote sheep pick
#1 worst dressed on tour: john daly with 25% of the vote sheep pick

but here was the real shocker for me: brian gay got 6% of the vote for worst dressed. wtf? prob based on the uniqueness of the Sligo line as opposed to 'traditional' stylings of other lines (in other words, not mainstream? then it's ugly)

How about the overweight asian lady on the LPGA tour, that wears shirts way to small and her gunt hangs out on the follow through.

To me this is by far the worst offender I when it comes to poor fashion and just being down right gross.

How about the overweight asian lady on the LPGA tour, that wears shirts way to small and her gunt hangs out on the follow through.

To me this is by far the worst offender I when it comes to poor fashion and just being down right gross.

Are you sure that wasnt John Daly.

Not a big fan of the whole Ryder Cup "uniform" thing. Everyone has a different style they're comfortable with. I'd say just have team color restrictions and let the guys wear whatever they want within those restrictions.

Not a big fan of the whole Ryder Cup "uniform" thing. Everyone has a different style they're comfortable with. I'd say just have team color restrictions and let the guys wear whatever they want within those restrictions.

I could NOT disagree more. Its a team event. They should wear things as a team. Just because Favre likes Wranglers and Adrian Peterson does not, does not mean they shouldnt both wear Vikings jerseys. Its a team and they should wear the team uniform.

I could NOT disagree more. Its a team event. They should wear things as a team. Just because Favre likes Wranglers and Adrian Peterson does not, does not mean they shouldnt both wear Vikings jerseys. Its a team and they should wear the team uniform.
Couldn't you just wear identical colors and throw the ryder cup and flag patches on there? I just feel like what you wear goes such a long way towards comfort and confidence, and ultimately, how well you play.

Couldn't you just wear identical colors and throw the ryder cup and flag patches on there? I just feel like what you wear goes such a long way towards comfort and confidence, and ultimately, how well you play.

Again, NO. This is a TEAM EVENT. The Uniforms are part of it. Just like any other TEAM sport.

Yikes! Ok, you win!

they should all be the same. However on that note someone with some fashion sense should be assembilng the stuff. Neither team has covered itself in glory this time around and I think the US team stuff looks rediculous. that belt thing must be Mrs. Pavin's effort at something contemporary or something. I don't know what it is.

Just wanted to dig up this thread so I don't clog up the masters thread with fashion talk.

I really like Trevor Immleman's getup today!
Luke Donald's outfit would probably be alright with a white belt, but it's a thumbs down as-is.

Luke's outfit is a true eyesore.

Back