Beard or No Beard?

Beard or No Beard?

• Total voters

johnblah

Reaction score
Handicap
11&drop'n
This one I never know what to do...Now im rather lazy at times so a beard is much easier and winter is coming so burrrr. And hockey season which is just a given.

But idk I look rather mountain manish. And that sometimes is enough right there to ditch it.

So keep it or shave it? My avatar is me bearded.

Well, if it makes you look mtn. Manish then you must get rid of it......nothing worse than looking like and being from the mtns.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Im in for the playoff beard too

Shave the beard but grow a handle bar mustache. You just don't really see a lot of great mustaches anymore.

I say go for it. I like haveing a partial beard as long as you have the mustache to go with it, lol. My brother/cousin/sisters/uncle TC excluded, haha

Always the beard. Didn't even need to see the pic.

Go ahead and beard it up, just keep it tamed so it doesn't run rampant. I keep the chin whiskers with some scruffle to keep my face warm.

beard > no beard

Well, if it makes you look mtn. Manish then you must get rid of it......nothing worse than looking like and being from the mtns.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Shave it for sure. TC has a great point here. (hehe)

Another vote for the playoff beard...I keep a goatee year-round, but completely shave it off right before the playoffs begin. Tried something different 3 years ago...kept shaving but let the bottom of the goatee grow long, like Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart. Penguins made it all the way to the Stanley Cup Finals that year.

For those who don't follow wrestling or know who Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart is, here's a pic:

Jim_Neidhart_-_James_Neidhart_23.jpg

The Anvil just got locked up for some pretty serious stuff.

I do get lazy with shaving as well. Last year I kept my beard for about 6 months. Then shaved for my sisters wedding, then grew one back for a month and shaved for softball season. I usually will grow one during the Penguins stanley cup playoff runs.

I look like a Pinto horse when I try to grow a beard. Just call me Patches lol.

Patches? We don't need no stiniking Patches
I look like a Pinto horse when I try to grow a beard. Just call me Patches lol.

Oh man these votes are almost neck and neck!

Shave the beard but grow a handle bar mustache. You just don't really see a lot of great mustaches anymore.

Are we talking Handle Bar with waxed tips, those are pretty sweet. I always prefer the Tom Sellick style mustache. Classic and funny at the same time.

like Rollie Fingers? nice
Are we talking Handle Bar with waxed tips, those are pretty sweet. I always prefer the Tom Sellick style mustache. Classic and funny at the same time.

@ kEN419
I like how the Anvil's Goat seems to blend seamlessly with his chest hair. You stay classy now.

Then the obvious answer is neckbeard only. The people have spoken.

I did that in highschool once for a week. it was a hit. after that I rocked the abe lincon. Also I have been know for MuttonChops in the past. "that dude with the Side burns" was my name back in school lol.

Old thread.

My best friends son is rocking an awesome beard. his is a picture that was posted on Facebook last night (he plays Bass in a band). His beard was also kind of featured in one of my Morgan Cup unboxing videos. Just thought this was a good picture.

521506_10151510476930116_1967227329_n.jpg

If anyone is going to grow a beard, they must go full out duck dynasty beard.

Back