Beard or No Beard?

Beard or No Beard?

• Total voters
Depends. Do you look good with a beard?

Beard!!!

I keep a light shadow year round and never have a baby face, I was never much of a fan for the baby face look on me! I sometimes get the hockey beard going on!

No beard for me as the job won't allow it, I do grow one when I go deer hunting though. If I could grow one I would rock a beard all winter long!

There can be only one.

He isn't here, so it's ok. Plus it has Tim's seal of approval!

And have you seen the picture? It's a wicked cool beard! hahaha

He isn't here, so it's ok. Plus it has Tim's seal of approval!

And have you seen the picture? It's a wicked cool beard! hahaha

This is true. It is. I can share.

No beard for me but I do carry a goatee.....i let it go and didn't shave it during our winning streak through the end of football season. My wife loves it so I keep for more than it just making me look good!!:banana:

No beard for me but I do carry a goatee.....i let it go and didn't shave it during our winning streak through the end of football season. My wife loves it so I keep for more than it just making me look good!!:banana:

Goats count !!

I rock the beard all winter long, it is my natural scarf for working outside.

I'm with GolfinFF, my job won't allow it, or I would have one year round. I hate being clean shaven. Anytime I get some time off I have a beard of some sort.

I'm with GolfinFF, my job won't allow it, or I would have one year round. I hate being clean shaven. Anytime I get some time off I have a beard of some sort.

Some beard is always better than no beard hahaha. At least you get to have one at some point dude haha

Some beard is always better than no beard hahaha. At least you get to have one at some point dude haha

I always had at least a goattee from the time I was 18 until I got hired here.

I dont remember the last time I didnt have a beard.

I shaved mine once and my wife and my kids at school said that I looked funny and looked like a little boy.

I always had at least a goattee from the time I was 18 until I got hired here.

I don't what I would do if they said I couldn't have one.

I shaved mine once and my wife and my kids at school said that I looked funny and looked like a little boy.

I look very young as well without it haha

I've had a goatee since I was 19 or 20 & only shaved it off once. My oldest niece, probably 3-4 at the time had no idea who I was. My wife was not a fan of clean shaved Matthew. I do grow my full beard out from time to time but keep it short.

After a few days, my beard is coming in handy. It's cold outside.

Back