It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

I find that the yellow range balls have a little more flavor. Maybe a sprinkling of salt, but I don't want to take away from their natural bouquet. hehe

Everything is better deep fried...

Hit my last bucket of balls last night to work on my hybrid. Straightened it out but the problem I was having with it has migrated to my driver. Sigh... :banghead: Still going to have a blast regardless of where my ball goes!!:bananadance:

I thought everything was better on the grill...:confused2:

I don't think I'm bringing a driver. Way too much water on the right for me to make that mistake. Hoping to get some help on Saturday with technique and equipment that I can take out with me.

Everything is better deep fried...

Hit my last bucket of balls last night to work on my hybrid. Straightened it out but the problem I was having with it has migrated to my driver. Sigh... :banghead: Still going to have a blast regardless of where my ball goes!!:bananadance:

Been there.... still got the problem..... but like you said, have a blast anyways!!

Aim left, son
I don't think I'm bringing a driver. Way too much water on the right for me to make that mistake. Hoping to get some help on Saturday with technique and equipment that I can take out with me.

You and me both!!

That's one of my normal tricks. But a pushed slice just doesn't cooperate with that. I'd have to aim 90° left haha. (but seriously)

Hawk if you align that sock on your head a little bit more to the left that will fix that nasty slice :D

Hawk if you align that sock on your head a little bit more to the left that will fix that nasty slice :D

Look to the sock, hawk. The answers are right there on top of your head.

Official Prisoner Calendar Update: ONE MORE DAY UNTIL THE FALL OUTING!!!

http://flic.kr/p/8Bcyxc

(Note: Link takes you to picture of Prisoner Calendar...for some reason, pict not loading here)

YIPPEEE!!!! Just called the spa and have my mani/pedi all scheduled for Friday afternoon when I arrive (Jungle Red!) and, as of last night I'm all packed, ready to go (suitcase weighed 34lbs! three more lbs than my golf bag). Now just counting hours/minutes until I'm sitting the iBar hoisting a few.

.....and eating COOOOOKIEEES with One-T!

The weather is looking awesome all weekend. Hot and sunny with some clouds mixed in. Low chance of rain.

high chance of swap butt though...
The weather is looking awesome all weekend. Hot and sunny with some clouds mixed in. Low chance of rain.

high chance of swap butt though...

Speak for yourself, Im not swapping any butt.

But I did cut my finger nails all over my cube floor though. Better here than at home.

Meh, Erica won't be there anyway. I might not even shower all weekend.

Official Prisoner Calendar Update: ONE MORE DAY UNTIL THE FALL OUTING!!!

http://flic.kr/p/8Bcyxc

(Note: Link takes you to picture of Prisoner Calendar...for some reason, pict not loading here)

YIPPEEE!!!! Just called the spa and have my mani/pedi all scheduled for Friday afternoon when I arrive (Jungle Red!) and, as of last night I'm all packed, ready to go (suitcase weighed 34lbs! three more lbs than my golf bag). Now just counting hours/minutes until I'm sitting the iBar hoisting a few.

I love the pic of the Prisoner Calendar Mary

*thanks all that is holy that hawk is not my roomie*
Meh, Erica won't be there anyway. I might not even shower all weekend.

hehehehe. At least you'll know when to quit talking about me. My musky odor will announce my presence!

oh, thats a drink on you my friend for use of the "R" word

Had a good practice session. I was a little worried b/c I had a pretty crappy round on Sunday, but I just focused on using my hips instead of my hands and I was hitting the ball fine. I also was having success with my wedges again. Yay. Going to follow up with another session tomorrow.

Wow all of you are practicing a lot leading to the outing... I will not have swung a club for over a week by the time I get down to the PGA Resort. Are you all giving me strokes?

Wow all of you are practicing a lot leading to the outing... I will not have swung a club for over a week by the time I get down to the PGA Resort. Are you all giving me strokes?

Yea man, I think Fildini is bringing some stogies .

I would prefer to not loose 10 balls a round like I did the last time I played. I don't care a lick about distance, I just want/need to get my slice out of my game... too much trouble on the right!

I would prefer to not loose 10 balls a round like I did the last time I played. I don't care a lick about distance, I just want/need to get my slice out of my game... too much trouble on the right!

Good I tend to miss left! ;)

Back