It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

I have about 40 more minutes of work and then some range time. Meeting the Calloways tomorrow at Dicks to get some balls.

That just sounds wrong lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody planning on spending time at the pool? Erica tells me I'm crazy for not packing swimming trunks, but I just don't see where I'm going to have time for that.

What has two thumbs and is awesome? This guy!! Yeah, I'm spending the majority of Thursday at the pool, and likely be back to the pool after Friday mornings round. (start at 9am, figure I'm back at the pool by 2pm)
same for my girlfriend, but no golf for her= more relaxing by the pool!!

Well boys and girls. I'm off. AdamsGirl and myself are off to my parents for the night and then they are driving us to the airport in the morning. May or may not get a chance to log on again so in case I don't we'll se everyone on Friday!!

And the first group is on the road!!! Safe travels and see you on Friday.

Hawk just packed his swimmies

Oh, for the people getting there Thrs. I should be there by noon the latest... so you can find me by the pool... might be wearing a THP hat... If not... Look for a large human being with a buzz cut and white shorts... that's me.
(6'4 265 pounds)

Well boys and girls. I'm off. AdamsGirl and myself are off to my parents for the night and then they are driving us to the airport in the morning. May or may not get a chance to log on again so in case I don't we'll se everyone on Friday!!

Ya'll come on down now ya hear :D

In 14 minutes my journey to the outing begins. Its proving to be tougher than I thought saying good bye to foster.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Awwwwww TC. We'll have to set you up on the Webcam to talk to the little fella. Please travel safely!!!!!

In 14 minutes my journey to the outing begins. Its proving to be tougher than I thought saying good bye to foster.

Safe travels dude. See you tomorrow!

Have safe and fun trip! It will be good to see my buddies again Friday .

Awwwwww TC. We'll have to set you up on the Webcam to talk to the little fella. Please travel safely!!!!!

YOu would have to have webcam on one side and a can with a string on teh other. Where TC's from another name for webcam is holding up said baby in the mirror.

LOL - I forgot about that!

YOu would have to have webcam on one side and a can with a string on teh other. Where TC's from another name for webcam is holding up said baby in the mirror.

You ain't right babbitt! Ok, so now it's official. I'm gone johnson!

Safe travels TC. Can't wait to see ya on Friday. Did Foster draw anymore pictures for our refrigerator?

No pics this time. He's not into that right now...sorry!

have a safe trip TC...see you in Fl in a couple days

Drive safely, bud! I feel you on missing your boy.

Drive safely, bud! I feel you on missing your boy.

Ditto...I'm slipping out when the boys are still asleep Friday.

Safe travels to everyone. Looking forward to seeing the old friends and meeting the new ones.

Have a safe trip 9I and Adamsgirl. I'm off in about 20 minutes to work night shift at a store in Kansas and hit the plane by noon tomorrow.

Everyone get there safe... ya hear!

Good thing ya aint @ your ol stompin grounds, had tornado around Derby & baseball to softball size hail in Wichita even reported a 7" dia. one. I'm ready to get out of "Toto Land!!

Good thing ya aint @ your ol stompin grounds, had tornado around Derby & baseball to softball size hail in Wichita even reported a 7" dia. one. I'm ready to get out of "Toto Land!!

Yeah, thats what I heard. Glad to hear your safe and sound. Hope that hail didn't damage my plane, lol.

Me and my bro are celebrating the launch of the outing....woo hoo! Long drive tomorrow!

Back