It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

I'm jealous, I wish my journey started already. My week has been absolutely awful at work, so bad I had to go back to work immediately after golf league tonight. I usually have it pretty good around there but as luck would have it I've been getting completely hammered by issues all week. I am in such need of this little vacation!

Well....bags are packed...boarding passes printed...dog has been walked...
I will see the early birds tomorrow and the rest of you slackards on Friday..

Safe travels everyone.....

Roll Tide!!

In 12 hours I'll be at the pool!! Something tells me there will not be sleep tonight!!

Heading off to the airport now, starting this trip off dead tired... Baltimore at 9:50 and WPB at 12:30- meeting up with Bama when he gets in and then this outing is off to the races.

I can't wait to meet all my new FIMOAIF tomorrow!
Spoiler
Friends I meet on an Internet Forum

Safe travels everybody.

As we are getting set for the beginning of the 2010 THP Fall Golf Outing & Demo Day weekend, we want to thank all the people that are making the trek down to FL for the event and wish them safe travels in their journeys.

When GG & myself decided to create these outings, we wanted to make them something different, something special, that golfers would want to come to and create memories that lasted a lifetime. THP is a golf site unlike no other, because it is about the golf lifestyle and the members here make it what it is today. The festivities that we have organized and planned for the people coming down will hopefully live up to the hype machine that has taken a life of its own, and we believe it will.

To me, this is golf Utopia.
1. A Major Championship Tour Course
2. Hundreds of Pre-Release Equipment & New Equipment to Demo
3. THP Dinner hosted by us in a banquet setting.
4. Launch Monitor Fitting with tons of clubs/shafts
5. Meeting 50 others and creating bonds and friendships
6. Thousands of dollars in giveaways & fun contests
7. And so much more.

For those coming to FL this weekend, please travel safely and remember the most important thing.

This weekend is about fun

For those not able to make this outing, don't worry, we will have tons of pictures from all the festivities so that you can live it vicariously through the guests in attendance.

We hope everybody enjoys our little creation that I have been calling Golf Utopia for quite some time and hopefully it will not be the last. Safe Travels and we will see you all soon.

KellyBo went out and hit about 300 hundred balls yesterday and has her golf stuffed packed up in the travel bag. She says she is ready to roll. Now I have to hit a few balls today before my Doctor's appt at 11:30 a.m. to get a lube job on my knee. Then my clubs will be put in the travel bag and finish packing clothes etc. I have to write a note so I will not forget my flute. You know to charm my snakes out of the bag Friday afternoon. :D

Yea, so I'm getting a jittery now. The reality of it all is starting to sink in. This will surpass the hype. Easily. Will be sitting in the airport in 24 hours woooo!

As we are getting set for the beginning of the 2010 THP Fall Golf Outing & Demo Day weekend, we want to thank all the people that are making the trek down to FL for the event and wish them safe travels in their journeys.

When GG & myself decided to create these outings, we wanted to make them something different, something special, that golfers would want to come to and create memories that lasted a lifetime. THP is a golf site unlike no other, because it is about the golf lifestyle and the members here make it what it is today. The festivities that we have organized and planned for the people coming down will hopefully live up to the hype machine that has taken a life of its own, and we believe it will.

7. And so much more.

For those coming to FL this weekend, please travel safely and remember the most important thing.

For those not able to make this outing, don't worry, we will have tons of pictures from all the festivities so that you can live it vicariously through the guests in attendance.

We hope everybody enjoys our little creation that I have been calling Golf Utopia for quite some time and hopefully it will not be the last. Safe Travels and we will see you all soon.

Class act JB & GG! We are ready and excited and you can tell everyone is so giddy and pumped. Safe travels and like you said, fun is #1!

seeing the weekend activities summed up in one post doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of what these outings are like. can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!

7. And so much more.

Golf utopia! I love it.

I want to wish everyone safe travels as well. JB and GG, good luck figuring out how to get all the stuff there.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

I hate airports- I should have brought my wedge carry on to practice the short game... They wouldn't mind, I am sure.

Gotta have my A game for the trash-can chipping contests!

Thanks to all for the warm wishes!! AdamsGirl and myself are at the airport. Just got through customs. Waiting for our flight. Got about another hour and a half til our flight to Houston leaves.

It was rough leaving our puppy with my parents. He's never been away from us for more than a day before. It's hard but this outing is something I just couldn't say no to! I'm sure he'll be just fine in the end.

Again, big, huge thanks to JB and GG for putting this all to together for us!! This weekend will be a blast!!

Safe travels to everyone! We'll see some of you tonight and everybody else tomorrow!!

Last edited:
Yep. Ive checked out. Im at work but Im not at work. They might see me but I dont see them. Because Im not really here, Im in FL already.

Yep. Ive checked out. Im at work but Im not at work. They might see me but I dont see them. Because Im not really here, Im in FL already.

Ffoem, stay focused get through the day....see ya Friday bro!

24 hours from right now I'll be boarding my first flight!

This is going to be an epic weekend! Can't wait to meet you all there tomorrow night.

Team calloway is officially on the road!

Team calloway is officially on the road!

Safe travels Tc, One T, and Uncle Daddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Safe travels everyone! JB is off to play golf and I will be doing manual labor packing the car.

Man, I just cringed at the THOUGHT of the look I would get if I tried to pull that one off. Good luck getting all that wonderful stuff into the two cars.

Safe travels everyone! JB is off to play golf and I will be doing manual labor packing the car.

Yeah, those 6 staff bags each weighing 60 lbs full of gear and the 25 drivers, just got in the car themselves.

That doesn't seem fair GG.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Man, I just cringed at the THOUGHT of the look I would get if I tried to pull that one off. Good luck getting all that wonderful stuff into the two cars.

I am joking, JB has done all the heavy lifting. I will just be placing some putters in the car which is no big deal. But he does get to go play golf today and since my car is stuffed I am stranded at the house. At least that means I get some more mommy/Ellie time before she gets picked up by the dog sitter tonight.

Back