It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Great.... Championship course not tough enough, lets throw some wind out there too just to ensure pain.

ha I was thinking the same damn thing, great, wind, the OEM game killer.

ha I was thinking the same damn thing, great, wind, the OEM game killer.

hoping the wind will be at my back the entire round...hope its not in my face at the bear trap

I'm going from Phoenix, to ATL then WPB (arrive 320 something). I love there is no rain in the forecast but wtfranks is up with the wind haha.

I really wouldn't mind the wind. It'll keep us cool for the round. Either way I don't think ball flight into a water hazard is affected by the wind anyway.

I really wouldn't mind the wind. It'll keep us cool for the round. Either way I don't think ball flight into a water hazard is affected by the wind anyway.

A breeze yes, wind no. Wind golf sucks. I did it in Hawaii and it all but ruins it. A little breeze is fine though.

they don't serve them....but I think a nice afternoon bloody mary would be wonderful
I think that is the flight for them...I am on US Airways leaving Philly @ 10. You'll notice THanks and OEM because they will board the plan and ask for a JB special

Yep. Ive checked out. Im at work but Im not at work. They might see me but I dont see them. Because Im not really here, Im in FL already.

OEM, I see you sitting over there on the "I've Checked Out" side of the THP bar!!

I'm sitting in my office looking at my "to do before I leave for Nirvana" list (Finish Project A, Answer Stupid Loser Questions for Project B, Do Time Card, Finish last 2 Months of Expense Reports). So far, with exception of printing on the office printer: boarding passes, driving directions to resort, printing weekend activites/tee times list, printing my Champions Course Plan (Item 1: HAVE FUN!, Item 2: Stay out of Water, Item 3: Don't hit Stupid Shots, Item 4: Laugh at Myself) I've gotten absolutely NOTHING DONE on my list

AND I DON'T CARE because in 24 hours I'll be boarding my plane for West Palm Beach :clapp:

I like that airport...I enjoy the mexican place in the B wing

I KNOW THAT PLACE!! Poured myself into an airplane seat after several of their "House Margaritas" more times than I can count...

FIFY Detroit style

Just stay out of the old part of the airport and the murder mover (the tram) and you'll be fine... Also there is the Motor City Martini Bar on Concourse C to while away a bit of time (Yes, MaryC knows airports by bars)

Safe travels

Great.... Championship course not tough enough, lets throw some wind out there too just to ensure pain.

I don't know where the wind came from either. It wasn't in the forecast all week and then this morning I looked it up and boom there was Wind. If it's just a nice ocean breeze it will be great because it will keep us cool. If it's really windy then I hope it's like Hawk said, a nice right to left gust, then maybe I will be in the fairway.

Detroit. I hope I don't get stabbed.

LMAO, I don't know why but when I read this I couldn't stop laughing. I am sure Detroit is a lovely city (I have never been there before) it's just the way it read to me that made me laugh.

I hear ya, I played in a solid 25 mph wind last night and it was brutal!

When I golfed in Hawaii it was like that. Those trade winds over there are relentless and never let up. But it was still Hawaii lol

OEM, I see you sitting over there on the "I've Checked Out" side of the THP bar!!

I'm sitting in my office looking at my "to do before I leave for Nirvana" list (Finish Project A, Answer Stupid Loser Questions for Project B, Do Time Card, Finish last 2 Months of Expense Reports). So far, with exception of printing on the office printer: boarding passes, driving directions to resort, printing weekend activites/tee times list, printing my Champions Course Plan (Item 1: HAVE FUN!, Item 2: Stay out of Water, Item 3: Don't hit Stupid Shots, Item 4: Laugh at Myself) I've gotten absolutely NOTHING DONE on my list

AND I DON'T CARE because in 24 hours I'll be boarding my plane for West Palm Beach :clapp:

I knew someone was watching me. That sounds about right Mary. The problem here is it seems to be very dead today which can work one of two ways. I get out early for some range time fun with little white balls or I go crazy from how slow the day goes by. Right now Im just trying to get to lunch time and whatever excitement that brings.

I KNOW THAT PLACE!! Poured myself into an airplane seat after several of their "House Margaritas" more times than I can count...

I have definately been in that situation more times than I would have liked

There is nothing lovely about Detroit.

*SWOON* and I thought it was just me who did that?
Just stay out of the old part of the airport and the murder mover (the tram) and you'll be fine... Also there is the Motor City Martini Bar on Concourse C to while away a bit of time (Yes, MaryC knows airports by bars)

Safe travels

Detroit is one of those airports I try to avoid, not a fan of O'hair either

I have nagging feeling that I am supposed to bring something to the resort for someone. Maybe an item they purchased from the store, if this sounds familiar please PM me because I can't remember what the item is or who it is for but I really thought I remembered saying I would bring an item to the resort for someone.

I have nagging feeling that I am supposed to bring something to the resort for someone. Maybe an item they purchased from the store, if this sounds familiar please PM me because I can't remember what the item is or who it is for but I really thought I remembered saying I would bring an item to the resort for someone.

That was me GG. Its the putter. and I mean THE PUTTER, you know the one. ;) ;)

Back