It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

thanks for reposting zip. I was bout to go thru the bazillion post to find it. lol

Found "yellow express". It's a booth down at the far end of baggage claim, past the rows of rental cars. Shuttles are available based on space- with a max wait time of 30 mins. Don't worry about having money out... You pay the driver directly.

Hurry up Bama!

Edit: tried to attach a photo- tapatalk wont let me. The booth says "ground transportation" with yellow cab and metro cab badging too.

Glad to see you are on the ground and ready to rock & roll! Have a great time this afternoon with Bama. I got a text from him when he was in Atlanta right before departure. He is excited to say the least :D

One step closer. I'm at Dallas airport waiting for next flight. Thanks for the info about the shuttle location. See you in a few hours Gus. See the rest tomorrow.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I got you a little present for your Birthday when I get to WPB. he he

omg someone hit the slow motion button on my day, wtf make the bad man stop

for you too? not only that, nobody is posting anymore....wtf

Yea, I've hit a wall. Appx 2.5 hours to go and I am counting every second. GUS, BAMA, ANYBODY: GIVE US UPDATES! ENTERTAIN US!

Same here. It was 2:55pm when I last looked at the clock in my office. Clock now reads 3:00pm sigh....

BTW, the Official Prisoner Calendar says there are No Days Left until the THP Fall Outing!!!

That's why I up and left lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the torture begins. Hell with this, Im sneaking out early for the range.

Looks like there's a few that finally got up in the air which is good news. I think I'll join my kids in a little nap before the madness begins.

I got tired of talking to myself haha

why the change of plans?

It just didn't work out for me to make it to the course today. I am hoping we can unload everything and get all the things done that we need to tomorrow and still leave me a little time to go to the range and practice.

Plus this gives me more time to spend with Ellie before we leave.

wish I could do that...

Me too. I have been quiet because I have been working my a$$ off all day trying to get done so I can peace outta here sometime before 7 tonight....

This stinks

Me too. I have been quiet because I have been working my a$$ off all day trying to get done so I can peace outta here sometime before 7 tonight....

This stinks

You and I are on the same schedule today.:dohanim: 'course stupid client calls 5 minutes ago and asks if I can possibly stop by his site on way home to check out the amplifiers because there is no sound. Come to find out, a little phone triage and the cleaning people unplugged the equipment rack last night. This is after I ask him "is the rack plugged in?" :dohanim:

Just downloaded latest upgrade for phone golf program. Improved course flyover. Looking at Champions Course right now.

Back