The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
FREAKING HUGE BREAKING NEWS!

Spoiler
Chris Johnson likes gold

That is all.

Tell me you have seen that E60 report they did on him. He called his car "it is what it is". Really? Thug life y'all.

FREAKING HUGE BREAKING NEWS!

Spoiler
Chris Johnson likes gold

That is all.

:rofl: I thought he was more of a silver guy

Football

Football

So my Buccaneers lost their starting safety today for at least a year due to a substance abuse problem. Will these high priced babies ever learn?:call-me:

There is a whole thread with a ton of pages about football here. Its in the sports talk part of the forum.

As for the question, nope they will never learn.

Merged with the NFL thread.

So my Buccaneers lost their starting safety today for at least a year due to a substance abuse problem. Will these high priced babies ever learn?:call-me:

Let's see...

Drugs - CHeck
Crime - Check
Attitude - Check

Yup, he's a Buc.

Let's see...

Drugs - CHeck
Crime - Check
Attitude - Check

Yup, he's a Buc.

haha, I would have picked the Bucs over the Steelers if it werent for that

Cowboys are averaging 69.5 yards a game, thats terrible. Almost last in the league. That has to change.

Didn't this thread use to be in the Sports forum? Or have I not known where the hell I am for the last six weeks when I'm posting in it. Romo will throw for some yards against the Texans, but will still lose. Schaub going to light those boys up to become the King of TX.

I played in an outing Tuesday that raised money for Cheeseland high school golf programs that are at risk due to budget constraints. One of the auction items was a signed Tony Romo poster. It was created from two pictures of him playing in the Cheeseland State Match Play Championship last summer. He donated it himself. There was Packers stuff there, too, but none of it was donated by the players themselves.

Pretty classy move by Romo. It went for $500 or $600. I'd like the guy if he wasn't, well, a Dallas Cowboy.

Kevin

I think it might have gotten merged to the wrong spot lol. I swore it was under sports talk to.

I think FLTC is messing with our heads. Knock it off tc!!

I love Romo basically blaming the lack of running game on their issues. Nice call Captn.

I love Romo basically blaming the lack of running game on their issues. Nice call Captn.

lol yeah I just saw that too. They have a running game the OC just doesnt know how to use it.

I didn't do it!
And romo sucks!

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Im browsing around on autotrader.com and then im going over to edmunds.com

Im browsing around on autotrader.com and then im going over to edmunds.com

Haha! That's classic!

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

So I get a birthday card from my parents and on the envelope it says happy birthday and merry christmas. Hmm. So I open it and find this:
d462dec1.jpg

Sweet!!! I sure hope they start playing better before I go to my first ever cowboys game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I get a birthday card from my parents and on the envelope it says happy birthday and merry christmas. Hmm. So I open it and find this:

Sweet!!! I sure hope they start playing better before I go to my first ever cowboys game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww. You poor thing. Your parents did not like you much did they to send you off to a beating like that....

I kid of course. Awesome stuff Kev.

Aww. You poor thing. Your parents did not like you much did they to send you off to a beating like that....

I kid of course. Awesome stuff Kev.

that's great Kev. My first cowboys game was in Buffalo for that Monday Nighter a few years ago. Jenn in her Bills gear, me in my Cowboys gear. Had 3 full beers dumped on me during the game. At least I got the last laugh! Thank you Nick Folk

d462dec1.jpg

That's awesome dude! The thanksgiving game too. Take plenty of pics.

are you born and raised in Albany?
that's great Kev. My first cowboys game was in Buffalo for that Monday Nighter a few years ago. Jenn in her Bills gear, me in my Cowboys gear. Had 3 full beers dumped on me during the game. At least I got the last laugh! Thank you Nick Folk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back