The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your a funny guy kevin lol. Finely had an awesome game! Wish he could have gotten a td though.

Yards and catches don't count for anything?

Kevin

Ya they do,

Oh, good, then I don't feel bad for talking him up. He's going to have a lot of yards and catches, and should get at least five or six TDs for you, maybe even ten, before the year is over.

I really know nothing about fantasy football. I would never be disciplined enough to keep track of everything. I's probably take all Packers and sink or swim. Do sacks count for anything? Because Clay Matthews was an absolute tornado today.

Kevin

Oh, good, then I don't feel bad for talking him up. He's going to have a lot of yards and catches, and should get at least five or six TDs for you, maybe even ten, before the year is over.

I really know nothing about fantasy football. I would never be disciplined enough to keep track of everything. I's probably take all Packers and sink or swim. Do sacks count for anything? Because Clay Matthews was an absolute tornado today.

Kevin

I hope he gets about 10 tds for me this year lol

Its really not that hard to keep track of, just makes you cheer for players/teams that you normally wouldnt. Ya every team has a defense and you get 1 point per sack from anyone on your def. plus points for ints, fumbles and all that good stuff. Its pretty fun.

The Chiefs moved up to #10 in the FOX Sports Power Rankings. I want to believe it's true, but didn't they notice they barely beat Cleveland? Maybe they did it because they know they are probably going to beat the awesome 49ers this week!

I really hope the Chiefs do well this year, but I still think they got lucky against San Diego. Cleveland sucks and San Fran isn't any better. Let's get out of this week 3-0 and then we can start seeing if the Chiefs are real.

The Chiefs moved up to #10 in the FOX Sports Power Rankings. I want to believe it's true, but didn't they notice they barely beat Cleveland? Maybe they did it because they know they are probably going to beat the awesome 49ers this week!

I really hope the Chiefs do well this year, but I still think they got lucky against San Diego. Cleveland sucks and San Fran isn't any better. Let's get out of this week 3-0 and then we can start seeing if the Chiefs are real.

Smalls I told you before the season that they will do well this year and if SD falls a little they could win the division at 8-8. Might just happen.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Smalls I told you before the season that they will do well this year and if SD falls a little they could win the division at 8-8. Might just happen.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

It would be nice if they looked like the #10 team though. Both games could have easily gone the other way. But I'm on board, as I have been every year since the 1970s.

But being on board gives me the right to criticize, which you will hear from me a lot!

lol. You would think someone with that kind of money would hire a driver so this wouldnt happen.

Yeah and you would think Plaxico could afford enough money to wear something other than sweatpants while packing in a club. The invincibility syndrome rears its ugly head again.

the funny thing is the Jets have a program set up for the team that has drivers available to pick up players who have been drinking. nice move Braylon
lol. You would think someone with that kind of money would hire a driver so this wouldnt happen.

Sounds very fishy to me. Reid isnt the type to back track like that and he was very firm just day ago. I think this was an order send down from the front office where guys off the field are more concerned with ticket sales than coaches judgement. A bad call in my opinion. You can't judge performance based on 10 opening week passes vs 4 quarters against detroit.

well, in huge football news: the panthers will be starting clausen this weekend against the bengals!

Roadhouse to Matt Moore's chin!

lmao! true that! you can't throw picks in carolina, we'll either roadhouse you to the bench or to cleveland.

lmao! true that! you can't throw picks in carolina, we'll either roadhouse you to the bench or to cleveland.

I know 1T would love it if Delhomme came back to Carolina haha

I know 1T would love it if kerry collins came back to Carolina haha

fify, deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeccccccccccccccccrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecccccccccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sure took you long enough to get rid of Delhomme but Moore gets benched after two games wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back