Official Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

Really? Still says A/S on Sky...
How far behind are we? lol

He just missed the par 3, chunked a wedge, then skulled a wedge. Then conceded hole.

Poulter with another incredible shot. That one has been over for a while, but it is about to be official.

Oh, you mean Tiger got a hole back, not that he's 1up overall? If so, sorry my mistake.

Ummm no. TW is 1 up right now.

ANd add to that, ZJ is now 2 up with winning another one. And Cink misses 5 footer to say even.

Poulter wins 5 and 4.

Stewart Cink may need to throw that Method putter in the nearest lake after those short misses on 15 and 17.

WOW, Poulter was 7-under through 14 holes to beat Kucher 5 and 4, Kuchar ran into a buzzsaw.

Ummm no. TW is 1 up right now.

ANd add to that, ZJ is now 2 up with winning another one. And Cink misses 5 footer to say even.

Seriously?
What the heck is wrong with sky Sports, they still had Tiger v Molinari as all square before the last advert break.

Wow furyks playing great. Not sure if I want Donald to win because he's my favorite, or furyk to win to make great tv.

Call me a fanboy, I don't care...I still love it when Tiger does the club twirl, like he just did by hitting his 3-wood on the green at the par-5.

Wow, what great golf. Furyk gets it back to 1 and puts it close on the par 3. Then Donald answers with one even closer. Great golf.

Listening on the Radio the Donald, Furyk match sounds awesome.

Furyk misses the birdie and Donald misses his too. Furyk down 1 as they go to 18.

I just woke up and am suprised by some of the scores...DJ put the beat down on Kaymer and WW lost heh.

TW now up 2. Looking good in his match. Still need something crazy to happen.

Can someone please wake up young Rickie?

I can't find this on TV WTF.....what channel help pls!

Wow. Rory leaves it in the bunker and needs to put it REALLY close to get up and down.

Cink misses another putt. Rory makes the 4 footer to halve their match. Stewie needed a point there to give the US a decent chance. That is a tough one.

Back