Official Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

Massive putt for Rory....DRAINS IT!! Phew!

TW holes out from the FW! AWESOME!!!!!!

TIGER! The Eagle has landed!

We're not getting any coverage of Tiger over here

Also love Tiger saying to Stevie "I don't need this!" and throwing the putter back at him. It's only 1 round, but gosh it's fun to see Tiger playing well and smiling again.

This is going to be VERY hard for the US to pull out. Rickie and Bubba are shocking to me.

What an awful wedge shot by Furyk, dumps it in the bunker when he needed to stick it tight on 18 against Donald. Looks like a wedge that me, a crappy 13-handicap would hit, not a tour pro.

Donald wins the full point and it is going to take a miracle at this point.

Luuuuuuuuuuuuke :D

Great break down. The US would need to hold off and win all the matchups it is leading as well as turn around and WIN one of the matches they are trailing. Not an easy task when they are all 2 and 3 down.

I think that the team concept won out here. The euros bond and play like a team and we just don't. The half for stewie's as bad as a loss. He and furyk needed full points for this to be a possibility.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

This thing is OVER in favor of Europe unless Mahan can turn it around against McDowell, I can't see Fowler or Watson coming back from their deficits.

Like I said Sunday, 15-13 Euros with the Molinari brothers split earned on the 18th the straw that broke the camels back because it took the 14-14 tie out of the realm of possibility.

It is all going to come down to Hunter Mahan. Fowler is getting beat too badly right now, and Mahan is only down 2. If he wins, the US wins. If he does not, they do not. Tall task!

Back