Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

going to be great to see you again Osahar....there's plenty of water on these courses for you to test out hehe

Perfect! And I did get all the mud off that white WGC shirt - after soaking in anything I could think of for about a week lol!

I would really really LOVE to go to this but I have 2 questions.

1. What are the options of backing out of this once i have a reserved room? I don't plan on doing that at all but i am in the military and they could decide to send me somewhere between now and May. Could I just sell my room to someone that wanted to go at the last minute? I would know 14-30 days out if I was going to be able to make it.

2. Is there anybody driving from the NC/SC area that would be looking for a traveling partner? I don't talk much but enough to keep you awake the whole time :0 We could split gas money and I could help drive also if need be. I'd be looking for a roomate also to lower the cost of the trip. Kinda on a budget. Thanks!!!

1. What are the options of backing out of this once i have a reserved room? I don't plan on doing that at all but i am in the military and they could decide to send me somewhere between now and May. Could I just sell my room to someone that wanted to go at the last minute? I would know 14-30 days out if I was going to be able to make it.

2. Is there anybody driving from the NC/SC area that would be looking for a traveling partner? I don't talk much but enough to keep you awake the whole time :0 We could split gas money and I could help drive also if need be. I'd be looking for a roomate also to lower the cost of the trip. Kinda on a budget. Thanks!!!

Barber I would love that. Unfortunately I am in a single car household and couldn't take the car.

It is possible to cancel with the resort as biggsy had to do last time due to some issues that arose. However I would say that it can make things tough if roommates/hotel mates are involved due to them being left with a bigger bill if there is no one left to fill in. Its a tough spot, because final roster must be turned in 30-45 days before the event, but we will see about finding out if special arrangements could be made because of your situation with the military. However finding a roommate might be hard in that situation. If any of this makes sense.

My thoughts in red.

Oh, makes complete sense. I would not have to canx unless some type of deployment came up at that exact time. Probably won't happen just wanted to find out just in case. Usually I would find out at least 6-8 weeks in advance. I would get military orders though if the resort needed to see them. Thanks for looking into it for me.

With that said, if there is anyone you know of that is driving from close to my area (or could easily pass through) Sumter, SC I would love to hitch a ride and help with expenses of course. Also, looking for a roomate. Excepting all applicants except people that snore loud, sleep walkers and narcoleptics. Thanks!

Or if anyone reads this and is interested send me a private message.

Going to play golf now!!!

This outing is right after my birthday. I will be giving my wife some hints. This trip would be an awesome birthday present!

This outing is right after my birthday. I will be giving my wife some hints. This trip would be an awesome birthday present!

You know it is right after mine as well. This will be my 40th so maybe the wife will let me attend.

You know it is right after mine as well. This will be my 40th so maybe the wife will let me attend.

Maybe you could bring her and then tell her it is a gift for her? A great resort for people to enjoy.

Jb you're the ultimate scheister.

:confused2:
I was being dead serious. It is a great place and plenty of things for anybody to enjoy.

:confused2:
I was being dead serious. It is a great place and plenty of things for anybody to enjoy.

This is absolutely the truth. I just told my wife that its happening again at PGA National, and she said "I'm In!" before I could finish the sentence. So I guess I will be emailing GG shortly.:D

This is absolutely the truth. I just told my wife that its happening again at PGA National, and she said "I'm In!" before I could finish the sentence. So I guess I will be emailing GG shortly.:D

Im so happy to hear that. We only got to spend a little time chatting this last time. That needs to be rectified.

Im so happy to hear that. We only got to spend a little time chatting this last time. That needs to be rectified.

Sounds good!

And really, for all you married guys with wives who do not golf, they will love this place. The pool is amazing, and the spa is luxurious (or so I'm told by my lovely bride, I did not experience it myself). You can seriously earn points AND have the best golf weekend of your life. Its the ultimate win win!

Lee/Leigh (?) is good people! Can't wait to travel with you guys again and we definitely need to hang out more at the resort. Glad you guys can make it again!

Sounds good!

And really, for all you married guys with wives who do not golf, they will love this place. The pool is amazing, and the spa is luxurious (or so I'm told by my lovely bride, I did not experience it myself). You can seriously earn points AND have the best golf weekend of your life. Its the ultimate win win!

All they have to do is ask GG. Thanks to the wonderful members here, she got about 6 hours there and said it was the best day of her life. Guess that means our wedding day was kind of a let down...hehe

I can also say our first trip (pre-outing), we both went to the spa and it truly is a GREAT one.

Lee/Leigh (?) is good people! Can't wait to travel with you guys again and we definitely need to hang out more at the resort. Glad you guys can make it again!

Definitely, and its spelled Lee. Let me know what you find for travel. Definitely looking to fly out Thursday sometime, and possibly even come back Sunday afternoon due to the morning round of golf, but we're flexible.

Timing for this outing may not work out. We are trying to plan a move from Raleigh, to Charlotte. I expect that to tie up a bunch of money, and time looking for housing and work.

I was really hoping for a fall outing like you guys just finished. Never the less, I will continue to work towards going, I just cannot commit at this point.

All they have to do is ask GG. Thanks to the wonderful members here, she got about 6 hours there and said it was the best day of her life. Guess that means our wedding day was kind of a let down...hehe

I can also say our first trip (pre-outing), we both went to the spa and it truly is a GREAT one.

That was the most amazing gift I have ever received. I have been talking about it ever since that day. I still dream about that stone massage. Their spa is truly incredible and I enjoyed every single minute of it!! :smile:

That was the most amazing gift I have ever received. I have been talking about it ever since that day. I still dream about that stone massage. Their spa is truly incredible and I enjoyed every single minute of it!! :smile:

Hello Diamond on Finger? hahahahhahah

Hello Diamond on Finger? hahahahhahah

Every gift I get from you is amazing. I am just referring to gifts from others, nothing can compare to you honey. Having you as my husband is the greatest gift of all. :angel:

Every gift I get from you is amazing. I am just referring to gifts from others, nothing can compare to to you honey. Having you as my husband is the greatest gift of all. :angel:

She had the devil grin on while she typed this everybody. Many of you have met me, its definitely no picnic being her.

Back to the outing....Is it May yet.

Not yet. But you are so losing 2 bets to me!

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

So glad to hear this!! Really enjoyed our time together.

Not yet. But you are so losing 2 bets to me!

That is probably true. But neither are golf related hence the reason you are winning. We had two at the last outing. Closest to the pin on 1 chip. Lowest score on 18 holes.

Spoiler
EPIC FAIL BY FORUM LEADER TC :beat-up:

That is probably true. But neither are golf related hence the reason you are winning. We had two at the last outing. Closest to the pin on 1 chip. Lowest score on 18 holes.

Spoiler
EPIC FAIL BY FORUM LEADER TC :beat-up:

I will avenge my losses, mark my words, lol

Back