Vibrant Golf Introduction

Ok, How do you build/add to a special moment or item? Ya plan on getting this putter that soon will be coming "VIBRANTIZED"
But now what color?
piccolina.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm feeling some kind of Blue.

OEM Kevin.. Check your email inbox for a surprise...

I love the spoiler emails from Willis, it looks AWESOME! Had this little surprise in my email yesterday....

The Nike Method 003 in flat black
Spoiler
nike_method_flaltblack.jpg

Wow! That looks incredible! I also love the shape of that putter. That's my shape.

Thanks! I cant wait to see the whole thing but I agree I think it looks amazing. Cant wait to get it back, I was really enjoying it before I sent it to Vibrant.

Will you be bringing it to FL? I would love to see it in person. I really love the look of it in the picture the black looks amazing.

Thanks! I cant wait to see the whole thing but I agree I think it looks amazing. Cant wait to get it back, I was really enjoying it before I sent it to Vibrant.

Will you be bringing it to FL? I would love to see it in person. I really love the look of it in the picture the black looks amazing.

Im not bringing any clubs with me so the only way I could get it down there would be to ship it. And I could do that, thats not a big deal. Maybe my putter needs to have a photo shoot done for the next magazine lol

Im not bringing any clubs with me so the only way I could get it down there would be to ship it. And I could do that, thats not a big deal. Maybe my putter needs to have a photo shoot done for the next magazine lol

Maybe it does. It came out great. I still think you have been listening to your color blind friend too much though.

Looks great OEM!! Can't wait to see the whole thing!!

I think all our putters should have a photo shoot! They'll look awesome all together!

Maybe it does. It came out great. I still think you have been listening to your color blind friend too much though.

ha! get outta here,that looks sick, and i'm sure it looks even better with that stock red grip.

While we are on the Vibrant topic, the Ghost should be arriving at Vibrant HQ today!!

I dunno, I might have to leave it home because I think when you see it you'll want to steal it from me!! You'll want to game that bad boy and beat my color blind friend with it on the course.

I love the spoiler emails from Willis, it looks AWESOME! Had this little surprise in my email yesterday....

The Nike Method 003 in flat black
Spoiler
nike_method_flaltblack.jpg

Kevin that looks great. If the 003 ends up under my xmas tree I may have to get the shaft done. My ghost putter is currently at Vibrant getting the flat black coating on the shaft. I can't wait to see how that looks with the white head combo.

While i had Kev's Method in, i shot a couple of pics with different shafts..

nike_method003_spuncopperblackchrome.jpg

Ill add more as i get them cut out in photoshop

Heard the Ghost arrived at Vibrant today!! I can't wait to see the final product!

While i had Kev's Method in, i shot a couple of pics with different shafts..

nike_method003_spuncopperblackchrome.jpg

Ill add more as i get them cut out in photoshop

that combo doesn't look bad either. Can't wait to see my ghost putter

Kevin that looks great. If the 003 ends up under my xmas tree I may have to get the shaft done. My ghost putter is currently at Vibrant getting the flat black coating on the shaft. I can't wait to see how that looks with the white head combo.

I think you're ghost is going to look good too. I guess I'm a flat black kinda guy but I think it looks the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you're ghost is going to look good too. I guess I'm a flat black kinda guy but I think it looks the best.

I'm with you on that, I went with the flat black. Though I thought some of the latest colors they came out with look good too. I will definitely get my Method 003 putter done. That is, if it shows up in December:act-up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, me too. I LOVE flat black. The regular black is a close second to me though. I just don't think I could handle the briiiiiight shafts on my putters, plus I'm too picky about how well the color(s) mesh with eachother. I go with my brightness in my grips.

That said, I'm stoked to have Vibrant here as a place for me to nab my black putter shafts. My 2 matte and one regular black should ship today....I hope!

I bet if Vibrant were to send John Daly a set of the shafts that he plays, they would be in his bag in NO time!

Back