Vibrant Golf Introduction

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
People like customization and they like having their golf clubs look a little different. Well, this new company is right up golfers' alleys. Vibrant Golf is different, that is for sure. While some will add "skinz" or paint to shafts to make them stand out, this company has created a proprietary polymer coating, VibraCoat that truly is unique.

They can also do really great engraving, and other things. We wanted to take a look at the quality so we asked them to send us a couple to take a look at in THP green to get a feel for the quality, the look, and what they could do.

Im already thinking about a cool white shaft with some green writing or logo on it. The quality is top notch, no chipping, paint smearing, stickers, or anything. Turn any shaft into your "own".

Read over review here.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=10423

974272916_kwR5e-L.jpg

974264873_3rSDn-L.jpg

974264855_PcZAy-L.jpg

974264850_ZvqY7-L.jpg

Last edited:
I like the middle one. Quality looks pretty good.

While I love the Flake look, it distracts from the logo. This is a great idea, I wonder if other colors for the logo could bring it out, make it pop!

• Admin
While I love the Flake look, it distracts from the logo. This is a great idea, I wonder if other colors for the logo could bring it out, make it pop!

Im sure they would Duey. Once I settle on my regular irons, I think I may have white done with some nice green highlights and the THP logo.

White with the green would look sick JB! That is a cool idea. How pricey is it?

• Admin
White with the green would look sick JB! That is a cool idea. How pricey is it?

Dont know yet. But what I love about this, if it is fairly affordable, is that it actually protects the shafts as well. So you could in theory pull them and use them no matter what clubs you were going with.

got this from the website...looks pretty cool
cameron.jpg

The bag I currently have scuffs my driver shaft, I can see where this would be protective. Usually when the word proprietary is used though it's code for expensive. I hope not in this case because that would look sweet to have any combo of colors or graphics.

The bag I currently have scuffs my driver shaft, I can see where this would be protective. Usually when the word proprietary is used though it's code for expensive. I hope not in this case because that would look sweet to have any combo of colors or graphics.

Steel shafts only for the Vibracoat.

Very nice, that green is bada#$ though. White with the green highlights sounds hot!

If you send them just the shafts, its $199 for the opaque colours and $249 for the premium ones.

and an extra 15$ if you send them your entire set.

You also have the option of ordering the shafts through them

That's cool. I agree, the middle one is my favorite too.

Nice looking product, love the possibilities with this, could so something really cool!

Alright, just got off the phone with the guy again lol
I wanted the Red-chrome premium transparent vibracoat put on my shafts, heres how it works

15% off promotion brings it to 212 for 9 shafts, and 19 per extra club.
+15$ to uninstall and reintall my shafts.

or if i order new shafts through them,

13.10 per shaft + 169.[199-15%] so pretty much 300.

If I were bridges getting new shafts I would absolutely order them through these guys lol

THP Promotion

THP Promotion

Hello All,
Due to the great response we're getting from THP, we have decided to create a THP promotion!

As stated above, THP readers/members will receive 15% off the cost of the VibraCoat color process. In addition to this, we are adding a free set of Vibrant Golf colored ferrules (.370, pictured below), free assembly on orders of VibraCoat that require it, and free return ground shipping on orders of VibraCoat Gold!

To receive this promotion, just mention that you found out about us on THP!

offer ends 10/1/10

VG_coloredferrules.jpg

Last edited:
That is really nice looking.

That is really nice looking.

i was wondering when OEM might get up in this one......black shafts would look sweet on the 24's!!!!

i was wondering when OEM might get up in this one......black shafts would look sweet on the 24's!!!!

You assuming he will be the 24s. And I have a sneaky suspicion he wont be.

I think that is why I do like these though. They will protect and go in any irons.

I think that is why I do like these though. They will protect and go in any irons.

true, true, it is OEM, who knows what he'll be gaming next week. the green shafts that were sent to you guys are unbelievable looking. i agree though, a white shaft, with THP green accents would looks so fantastic. so, you can get any kind of shaft from this company or do they sell their own brand of shaft?

lol you been talking to the birdie again huh..or you just might be the birdie!! Does this change swing weight at all?

true, true, it is OEM, who knows what he'll be gaming next week. the green shafts that were sent to you guys are unbelievable looking. i agree though, a white shaft, with THP green accents would looks so fantastic. so, you can get any kind of shaft from this company or do they sell their own brand of shaft?

I believe it can be done to any shaft.

lol you been talking to the birdie again huh..or you just might be the birdie!! Does this change swing weight at all?

swing weight should stay the same.

Back