Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

All is right in the world again!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan= My first name
Erica= My girlfriend
The Ryan Express = Happy Erica :)

So what you are trying to say is that Erica likes it when your fast? :beat-up:

Halloween avatar.

"Snowman" is the number that sneaks onto my golf scorecard a little too often. Current avatar is what I look like after shooting said number.

hey GG, halloween's over, can that candy corn avatar already!

My username is tied to what I do for a living. My avatar is the greatest golfer that ever lived and who I model my swing and golf bag after.

New avatar. Its me. Right?

You guys are so mean! Im hurt. *******!

I suppose you could have used that spiky haired guy with that screams alot. Still, I get the feeling you're trying to get me to low five you.

Looking at you Hawk. :call-me::devil::wink:

Ok JB, TC, GG, & all you other staffers out there, who changed my avatar :nono:? KellyBo said she did not do it and if she did, it would be the Indian Princess. Hmmmmmmm was it the Pale Rider himself? Awwww come on guys, my new Cleveland driver is not even available yet so how do you expect me to break the snake loyalty? Also you could surprise me with a new brand set of irons to test :D

hahahahaha. It looks like a good change, Gray!

Ok JB, TC, GG, & all you other staffers out there, who changed my avatar :nono:? KellyBo said she did not do it and if she did, it would be the Indian Princess. Hmmmmmmm was it the Pale Rider himself!

pale rider is here, nor there, nor anywhere
pale rider does believe in brand loyalties
pale rider is the original snake charmer
pale rider loves the euro tour
pale rider whispers in your ear when you close your eyes
pale rider has the authority to change avatars with the snap of a finger
pale rider IS

Spoiler
a super duper secret!

pale rider is here, nor there, nor anywhere
pale rider does believe in brand loyalties
pale rider is the original snake charmer
pale rider loves the euro tour
pale rider whispers in your ear when you close your eyes
pale rider has the authority to change avatars with the snap of a finger
pale rider IS

Spoiler
a super duper secret!

TC -- You ol Croc wearing rascal you :bicker::mad-tongue:.. I had a feeling JB should have never given you all that power dude :banghead:

hahahahaha. It looks like a good change, Gray!

Hawk --It does look pretty sharp! Hmmmmm it looks like something that only a creative person could come up with. Ok SethO come out with the goods dude, did you make me a new avatar?

Hawk --It does look pretty sharp! Hmmmmm it looks like something that only a creative person could come up with. Ok SethO come out with the goods dude, did you make me a new avatar?

i'm sorry gray, it wasn't setho, it was me. i couldn't stand looking at that pic of jethro any more. it was too weird. i figured this one would fit you better anyway.

Back