Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

FNG here. Thought I would chime in. My name is based on what I do for a living which is in the Petroleum industry (I promise, I'm not evil.). My avatar, while really hard to see at 150 pixels, is my two year old son "hitting" golf balls at our local driving range.

Just Did It hehe

I'm a submarine service veteran and the avatar is a pic I took on vacation in Jamaica a couple of winters ago. (adult beverage not shown)

I'm getting back on the right track.

I have a really strong urge to dump a bucket of Nonoxynol-9 on your avy, T. hehehe

Well user name is My first name followed by the city I live in, Creative huh?

Avatar is cause my bro in law told me after 6 putting a hole that a monkey with a stick could do better.

Taken from when I played Ocean Course last year.

no way. Nike junk is strong!!!
I have a really strong urge to dump a bucket of Nonoxynol-9 on your avy, T. hehehe

Glftips- I write The Golf Tip A Day Calendar
Purple Heart - I was wounded as a Marine in 'Nam.

Hopefully no-one's got this..... But my Dad and freinds always called me Magilla Gorilla and told me>> "Boy you sure can drive the ball, but you putt the same distance"

My username isn't extremely difficult to figure out. My name is Max and during high school, that was kind of the nickname that I earned while on the golf and baseball teams. It spread everywhere else. The (current) avatar is in honor of my alma mater, Michigan State University, and their football team. Specifically, the stretch from 1997-2007 where MSU won 6 straight games in Notre Dame stadium. Sadly I was there in person to watch that streak end in 2009 :crying: but we did win again this year :rockon: My avatar will probably change with the seasons.

New Pic and New Avatar

New Pic and New Avatar

Hey, just uploaded a new pic and new avatar. The avatar is of my puppy. Comments, yea or nay, please!

Last edited:
That is a good looking dog bud, I'm guessing this thread will be merged with the existing Username/Avatar thread...but great avvy for sure!

Cute dog.

puppy that will eat you. I like it

Thread merged. Cute little puppy! I think Jefffann has a dog about the same hugeness who is also just a puppy!

Thanks for whoever merged the threads. And thanks for the compliments on my pup. I call him puppy because I had an older rottie when I got the pup. Even though puppy is 4 yrs old now, he STILL answers to puppy. His kennel name is Esmonds Pick your poison for dog shows. But his 'normal' name is Mario from Puccini's opera Tosca.

Glftips- I write The Golf Tip A Day Calendar
Purple Heart - I was wounded as a Marine in 'Nam.

And thank you for your service.

OK jrod do tell which you've got the NZ rugby thing going on. I've seen the all blacks in action a few times.

sent from my genius phone!

New Avatar. I got inspired through working on what I am working on.

New Avatar. I got inspired through working on what I am working on.
Nice work. Do you do logo designs? I need a new logo for the nut roasting business I am starting, Mr. Sweetnuts. I keep thinking of a squirrel with an apron.

Thanks guys!

Nice work. Do you do logo designs? I need a new logo for the nut roasting business I am starting, Mr. Sweetnuts. I keep thinking of a squirrel with an apron.

That is a great idea there Clam. I don't know that I have the time to invest, but I have an idea if you want to take it to somebody else. Send me a PM.

Back