Official 2011 Club Test w/Hanks in FL + Contest

Has anyone ever seen JK and Party Boy from Jackass in the same place at the same time or are they one in the same hehe
Umm, yes it def does. When you wake up the next morning from being passed out in a puddle of it from the night before. Nothing worse than stale beer smell. It doesn't come off with just one shower. Trust me, I lived in a Fraternity hall for 3 years in college.

beer never tastes bad

Umm, yes it def does. When you wake up the next morning from being passed out in a puddle of it from the night before. Nothing worse than stale beer smell. It doesn't come off with just one shower. Trust me, I lived in a Fraternity hall for 3 years in college.

in columbia no less! woot woot. fighting cocks!

Yes, indeed. Us Gamecocks know how to party. I think our motto was Win or Lose we'll still booze... and when I was in school we lost 21 straight, so its a good thing we lived by it. But that was college, now I'm off of the Busch Light and Beast Ice and on to Jack.

Yes, indeed. Us Gamecocks know how to party. I think our motto was Win or Lose we'll still booze... and when I was in school we lost 21 straight, so its a good thing we lived by it. But that was college, now I'm off of the Busch Light and Beast Ice and on to Jack.

touche'....i graduated from busch to miller high life. i have my masters degree in fact.

You flying out of A-ville, TC?

Hell yeah! Tomorrow I will be at work but I won't there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet, that means more OEM on THP.

lol yep pretty much like any other day. And I even got out for some range time/dinner just now as a warm up for this weekend. Im a little concerned I was hitting the driver straight...

Last edited:
say it with me Gray....Google

Clint Eastwood! Ol TC has been pulling my leg for months now with this mystery person. I still think he thinks that it's another person who is or was a member of THP. What ya thank Hanks?

You're getting warmer.

Clint Eastwood! Ol TC has been pulling my leg for months now with this mystery person. I still think he thinks that it's another person who is or was a member of THP. What ya thank Hanks?

I have never owned a pair of crocs in my life bro. You must have me confused with someone else. Should I wear socks and tevas since we're going to florida?

dont play coy

I have never owned a pair of crocs in my life bro. You must have me confused with someone else. Should I wear socks and tevas since we're going to florida?

I prefer these because of the name. Tiddies. hehe

tiddies-originals.jpg

yes!!! women in my heaven wear crocs. we can't have them being all uncomfortable when it comes to bringing the beers and wings and stuff.

Does this mean JB's not going to heaven?

Back