Halloween Costume Poll/Picture Thread

Halloween Costume Poll/Picture Thread

• Yes

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • No

Votes: 34 75.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wore my costume yesterday at my sister's Halloween/Niece's Birthday party.

My niece is the princess, my sister as Snow White, and myself as Troy Polamalu...

View attachment 1540

I always pull out the banana costume as my go to.

I'll be dressing up, not sure what as yet...

It's Halloween weekend people....let's see some pics!

I suppose if I had a party to attend I would. Halloween is for the kids. I will post picture(s) of my son in his costume tomorrow evening. If the costume comes together right, I think you'll all know who he is!

My Halloween party is starting around 7 . I will post some pics. I made my kitty litter cake last night and got the hunch punch ingredients ready with dry ice in the freezer. Chicks dig it.

Here's the family Halloween photo...

Halloween2010-1-1.jpg

Here's our dog since you couldn't see his costume on the 1st pic...

CharlieDog-1.jpg

Too bad they didn't have a McRib costume for my boy. :D

We didn't dress up as a family, but here are some Halloween shots of my son. Any guesses as to who he is supposed to be? The third & last one are my favorites of the bunch.

Halloween2010-1.jpg

Halloween2010-2.jpg
Halloween2010-3.jpg

Halloween2010-4.jpg

Halloween2010-5-1.jpg

Awesome pics so far...keep 'em coming!

May have to start another poll to decide a winner.

Spank, your little burger and fries are about the cutest thing I've seen outside my own house!

Great pictures everyone. Spank, you guy's look great, even the hotdog, lol.

IMAG0066.jpg

Love the costumes. I will get some pics up. Looks like I started to take pics and forgot after the drinks started. LOL

Time to clean out the litter box! Mmmmm....poo tasty
IMAG0055.jpg

Chicken foot house is a Lithuania Halloween traditional story.
IMAG0043.jpg

Last edited:
OMG Clam...I can look at monsters and ghosts and spiders and other Halloween decorations all day and not get the least bit creeped out, but that kitty litter cake makes me nauseous just LOOKING at it...nice work!

Polling on this thread closes tomorrow morning- post your pics if you've got them and the best ones will be decided soon - I'll have a friend pick the winner so there's no bias.

Cute pic! It's funny how kids in costumes get cuter after you have kids of your own. I was doing "awwww" thing all night on Halloween.

Couldn't decide on a winner even after consulting a neutral 3rd party - will award prizes to both who posted costume pics:

- Spank818 and family (Ketchup, Mustard, Small Fry, and Slider)
- mdbuschsr's son (Payne Stewart)

Thanks again and hope you all had a great Halloween!

For the record this win does not belong to mdbuschSR, it belongs to mdbuschJR. He was so proud to walk the neighborhood as a golfer. He carried his bag for the whole 18, and didn't complain once.

Ken419, please don't send anything. I will make sure that Matthew get's a prize, and that HE posts it as a win on the THP contest winners page.

This is for Spank when he used to call me Chris Allen

inspirational-demotivational-posters-15.jpg

Nice! I always wanted to be a ghostbuster.

hahaha, dude, I was looking for inspirational posters and ran across this and had to put it up there since I never had a chris allen comeback

Back