Halloween Costume Poll/Picture Thread

Halloween Costume Poll/Picture Thread

• Yes

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • No

Votes: 34 75.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hahaha, dude, I was looking for inspirational posters and ran across this and had to put it up there since I never had a chris allen comeback

You da man thug! I really do want to find a ghostbuster uni somewhere with a replica proton pack. Hopefully I'll look better than that chump.

Yes, I'm a huge dork.

how did i miss this thread... halloween is my fave holiday
whoever said its only for kids hasnt been to some "real" parties
the ladies all trying to out do themselves in the skimp dept all over the gaslamp quarter... whoa

how did i miss this thread... halloween is my fave holiday
whoever said its only for kids hasnt been to some "real" parties
the ladies all trying to out do themselves in the skimp dept all over the gaslamp quarter... whoa

+1 on it being my fav holiday, but not for the scantily clad women. I love the free candy (that I take from my kids!). Bogey_russ, R U in S.D? For some reason, I thought Hawaii, but Gaslamp is def S.D., right? And the Ghostbuster costume would be SUH-WEET!

+1 on it being my fav holiday, but not for the scantily clad women. I love the free candy (that I take from my kids!). Bogey_russ, R U in S.D? For some reason, I thought Hawaii, but Gaslamp is def S.D., right? And the Ghostbuster costume would be SUH-WEET!

im from hawaii... lived in san diego 1/2 my life... now i reside on the frigid "i cant golf because the snow" east coast
i think im moving the opposite of what most ppl try to go towards hahaha

aside from the scantily clad women... i just love making costumes for halloween
i once took a brown paper bag from ralphs cut holes in it and painted sponge bobs face on the front for a makeshift costume cuz they wouldnt let me into a great party hahaha

Back