Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

And here I thought you kept hitting me with your foot....now I know differently

yes, I even stirred your drink.

Nooooooo! Lol well at least not the whole dinner. I'm not a fan of all the pescado. I eat sushi though. Lol.

CANOLI's.

so you dont like shrimp? calamari? seabass( I kid, VERY expensive)

Possibly

Does FL make good seafood? :act-up:

no, but they import it from the Pacific

In the time it took me to catch up, there was another page to read!!

AdamsGirl and myself really enjoyed the last dinner. It was REALLY good. Food was fantastic!! I too thought it was a little dark in there, but in the end it wasn't a huge deal. I though the layout of the tables was pretty good.

As for new menu ideas, personally, I love Mexican, but Mexican doesn't always love me back. Seafood is a good idea (in fact a great idea) but AdamsGirl isn't a fan of it. That being said, she will eat some. I'm always partial to Italian food, so even if we had it again I would not complain. The food was that good!! Especially the soup and the snapper. Those were right up there for me.

oh good, for a second there I thought you might have been filling the canolis?
yes, I even stirred your drink.

I don't normally like soup but that soup was amazing!! I could have just had that for dinner and been perfectly happy.

In the time it took me to catch up, there was another page to read!!

AdamsGirl and myself really enjoyed the last dinner. It was REALLY good. Food was fantastic!! I too thought it was a little dark in there, but in the end it wasn't a huge deal. I though the layout of the tables was pretty good.

As for new menu ideas, personally, I love Mexican, but Mexican doesn't always love me back. Seafood is a good idea (in fact a great idea) but AdamsGirl isn't a fan of it. That being said, she will eat some. I'm always partial to Italian food, so even if we had it again I would not complain. The food was that good!! Especially the soup and the snapper. Those were right up there for me.

I don't normally like soup but that soup was amazing!! I could have just had that for dinner and been perfectly happy.

The soup was more than amazing.... best soup I've ever had!!

Seems to me as if this has got way off topic.... its the canolis that were little

+1 soup and wine would've been just fine for me...

Open bar is NOT happening. We have seen you lushes, and someone has to pay for this little shindig. One-T, what would the cost be of an open bar for this group? About 80,000? hehe

We of course will have a bartender again and cash bar. And again, the food will be top notch. We just have to work on the menu.

Did you guys like the room setup? Did that work out well?

I think the bill of an open bar with this group would equal the debt of three third world countries AND Europe combined :drinks:

I loved the set up of the room last year. It was perfect to not only enjoy dinner and easily get up for 2nds but also allowed for easy mingling with everyone before and after.

I'm not sure about how this would work but maybe a Asian theme (combo of Thai, Sushi, Teppanyaki (that is cooked Japanese food), Chinese, and Laotian) would be nice. That way there would be a variety of things that if someone wasn't all that thrilled with fish sauce, lemongrass, kaffir lime (Thai foods undertones, add fire/spicy red pepper and you get Laotian) or raw fish, they surely could eat beef teryiaki and crab rangoons.

I also could definitely do Hank's idea of old fashioned picnic food.

Lol. Don't judge me.

I just think they're a wonderful desert that goes with everything. Shoot have a Canoli bar. That would be Roadhouse.

All honesty, whatever we have for the dinner it will be great. Florida's Mexican, Arizona's Mexican, Seafood, BBQ etc....

I do eat shrimp. Shrimp is good.

Lol. Don't judge me.

I just think they're a wonderful desert that goes with everything. Shoot have a Canoli bar. That would be Roadhouse.

All honesty, whatever we have for the dinner it will be great. Florida's Mexican, Arizona's Mexican, Seafood, BBQ etc....

I do eat shrimp. Shrimp is good.

Shirmp is good. Unless you have to peel it. Then it's too much work. I don't like to work for my food.

soup and wine? geez hanks! what's wrong with you? that fish was pure heaven, ask setho.

i don't care what you guys serve either, i was just offering up some ideas. there's always gonna be some that like things more than others and some that don't like what's being served. italian isn't one of my fav's but i'll eat it. i just think it's cool that you guys view this as a gift to us, that's what makes it so darn good!

Yeah... I ate the hell out of that fish. Serious.

I don't normally eat cooked fish.
soup and wine? geez hanks! what's wrong with you? that fish was pure heaven, ask setho.

i don't care what you guys serve either, i was just offering up some ideas. there's always gonna be some that like things more than others and some that don't like what's being served. italian isn't one of my fav's but i'll eat it. i just think it's cool that you guys view this as a gift to us, that's what makes it so darn good!

Okay everybody. Lets get this one to some sort of discussion about the outing.

I was telling Nerf about playing 36 holes at least 1 day, told her she could enjoy an afternoon at the spa. Her eyes lit up because that is something she missed out on last outing.

Everytime I think about going back I get as giddy as a school girl. I'm so excited for it. All I need now is a HUGE price drop on flights into WPB. The $850 flight we got last time is now over $1700....

Back