Official 2011 Club Test w/Hanks in FL + Contest

That is what I told him OEM, but he said we can go there Sunday.

See you have to ignore FLTC when it comes to food, hes one of those ones that doesnt eat.

Hey, I found something else that I'd like someone to test out while down there this weekend, they're new and nobody here has likely played them yet, they're called VAS from Cleveland, I think THP just got some in so someone fill me in, I can get a set for $119 on ebay!!!

Hey, I found something else that I'd like someone to test out while down there this weekend, they're new and nobody here has likely played them yet, they're called VAS from Cleveland, I think THP just got some in so someone fill me in, I can get a set for $119 on ebay!!!

lol sounds like serious clubs for the serious non eating I only talk and play golf all the time kind of people like FLTC.. Im not worthy

lol sounds like serious clubs for the serious non eating I only talk and play golf all the time kind of people like FLTC.. Im not worthy

you can hold and clean my clubs after i hit shots dude. you're plenty worthy

you can hold and clean my clubs after i hit shots dude. you're plenty worthy

Sorry I dont wear crocs

I dont care what time you go to the range, I wont be there till after I have breakfast at the joint with the killer french toast.

Is that Tiger's local Waffle House by chance :D

Is that Tiger's local Waffle House by chance :D

That is a few hours away. But there is a Perkins almost right outside Isleworth which is kind of funny.

That is a few hours away. But there is a Perkins almost right outside Isleworth which is kind of funny.

Perkins, that's right. I couldn't recall the name of that chain. :D

Wow! Sounds like it is going to be amazing. I am new to THP but I wish I could be there. I am excited to hear about the different sticks. I am already all jacked up about the Mashie, just from reading the comments on it. I am in the market for some irons, so I will be waiting with baited breath on your impressions. FYI looking for a club between the GI and Players category. Right now the Mizuno MP-53s are the front runner. If you hit anything that should change my mind, please let me know.

Wow! Sounds like it is going to be amazing. I am new to THP but I wish I could be there. I am excited to hear about the different sticks. I am already all jacked up about the Mashie, just from reading the comments on it. I am in the market for some irons, so I will be waiting with baited breath on your impressions. FYI looking for a club between the GI and Players category. Right now the Mizuno MP-53s are the front runner. If you hit anything that should change my mind, please let me know.

Sounds like you might like this.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...22-Official-THP-2011-Golf-Outing-amp-Demo-Day

are you kidding me? I am drooling just thinking about it! Thanks JB!

Just got word that there is going to be something special for you guys to try. A driver that is not out yet, that is still HEAVILY embargoed, and that you guys will be the first people outside of the company to get to try it out! VERY COOL!

Just got word that there is going to be something special for you guys to try. A driver that is not out yet, that is still HEAVILY embargoed, and that you guys will be the first people outside of the company to get to try it out! VERY COOL!

It just keeps getting better! I cant wait to see what it is!

is it white?

do we need to sign a waiver and leave our phones at the door? hehe

holy cow, that's incredible! one thing:

Spoiler
is it left handed?

j/k dude!

Awesome! Just freakin awesome...is it Saturday yet?

I somehow managed to post this via my HTC Incredible, the worst named product ever.

Oh man! You are the man JB! I just can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

are you allowed to say its company of origin? Tmade? Mizuno? WS?

Maybe this new club will be the prize for the contest mentioned at the begining of this thread. That would be cool!!!

Back