Vibrant Golf Introduction

Indeed. And seeing as I do my owl club work I'm in love with simply ordering the shafts from them and doing the rest myself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do Owl work? I kid. I hope to do a little over the winter, so I may be leaning on you buddy. Lot's of questions.

You do Owl work? I kid. I hope to do a little over the winter, so I may be leaning on you buddy. Lot's of questions.

Damn iPhone auto correct drives me nuts! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those look awesome Jman! I should be getting mine this week, I'm total stoked!!

Just checked my UPS tracking and I see my putter is out for delivery!! I'll be getting it today!! Woot Woot!!!

Just checked my UPS tracking and I see my putter is out for delivery!! I'll be getting it today!! Woot Woot!!!

same here! I can't wait to receive this.

Awesome!! Hope you both are pleased with the results

I sure hope so, but gaging by the pic that Willis posted before, I won't be disappointed!!

I sure hope so, but gaging by the pic that Willis posted before, I won't be disappointed!!

x2, thinking of getting a blue shaft on my Ping CrazE-C putter

x2, thinking of getting a blue shaft on my Ping CrazE-C putter

Cool man, that'll be awesome. I saw the white Iomic grips at Golf Town on the weekend, seriously thinking about putting one on when I get the Ghost back. Got to wait and see how it looks with the stock grip first though.

Hey Willis, if I send a putter to have Vibranted, can you guys come up with battery powered heat tape to use under the wrap, it's going to get cold up here, haha.

Seriously, you guy's are doing some great job's. Keep the pictures coming.

Hey willis...if I send you my spinner shaft to be vibranted and the wedge with it...would you remove the old shaft for me? I would also be sending in the other 2 wedges to be vibranted.

Hey Willis, if I send a putter to have Vibranted, can you guys come up with battery powered heat tape to use under the wrap, it's going to get cold up here, haha.

Seriously, you guy's are doing some great job's. Keep the pictures coming.

haha, Officially on the R&D Whiteboard.

Hey willis...if I send you my spinner shaft to be vibranted and the wedge with it...would you remove the old shaft for me? I would also be sending in the other 2 wedges to be vibranted.

No problem, just send us everything and we will get it taken care of for you.

thats awesome Willis, I will PM you as I get ready to move on this

my putter has been delivered. Can't wait to get home and post some pictures for everyone.

haha, Officially on the R&D Whiteboard.

No problem, just send us everything and we will get it taken care of for you.

OOOOO ok I like this, get it all done at once, didn't know if that was an option lol.

here she is...

c942cc05-1.jpg

af139474.jpg

06ac3919-1.jpg

f28a3022-1.jpg

That's a pretty stick ddec!

Great job ddec, very nice man.

I'm liking the black shaft with the white putter head, can't wait to see 9i's red shaft. Hope he posts some pics tonight.

I would, but.... I'm not having luck with address for this shipment. I wanted it delivered to my work so I could get it right away, and because I live in an apartment. Home is Edmonton, work is St. Albert, which is just north of Edmonton (they border each other). Just checked my tracking and it said the delivery city has been changed to St. Albert.... looks like I'll have to wait until tomorrow... unless it appears here in the next 15 minutes.... Never fear, I'll post pics once I get it!!

Your Ghost looks sweet ddec!! I'm diggin the black shaft/grip combo. Looks awesome man!

Im glad that you guys are finally getting your clubs back and are liking what we are doing with 'em. Keep them coming, we love seeing what you guys are coming up with color combination wise. (shamless sales tactic.. hahah j/k)

Willis

ddec your Ghost looks awesome! Im loving it like a McRib after playing in some FL wind storm with JB, TC and Hanks! BUT.. I think you need a white grip in a bad way. It would just look sick with the white grip.

ddec your Ghost looks awesome! Im loving it like a McRib after playing in some FL wind storm with JB, TC and Hanks! BUT.. I think you need a white grip in a bad way. It would just look sick with the white grip.

I am thinking the same thing OEM. I love the flat black look and I know I said next time I will add some color, but I think if I get my wedges done over the winter the flat black will be in contention again.

I don't think my putter is ever going to get there...dang you UPS! It's been 5 days and it's only halfway to Vibrant.

Back