Vibrant Golf Introduction

I am thinking the same thing OEM. I love the flat black look and I know I said next time I will add some color, but I think if I get my wedges done over the winter the flat black will be in contention again.

I looks like a perfect match for the Ghost. I havent written up my testing round up but one thing I came away really impressed with was the Ghost Daytona. If I get one its getting the flat black shaft.

I looks like a perfect match for the Ghost. I havent written up my testing round up but one thing I came away really impressed with was the Ghost Daytona. If I get one its getting the flat black shaft.

I almost snagged one the other day, even though I know I don't need it.

My Ghost just got dropped off at the office, and she looks sweet!!!!!! I'll be posting pics tonight, you can count on that!! Now I just need to decide whether to go for the White Grip or not....

My Ghost just got dropped off at the office, and she looks sweet!!!!!! I'll be posting pics tonight, you can count on that!! Now I just need to decide whether to go for the White Grip or not....

I can't wait to see the red

ddec, your ghost looks phenomenal. we all know i like the matte black as much as i like lee westwood and i honestly think it is the perfect combo. it would look sick with the white grip, but good luck finding one. i bet you are very pleased with the finished result and i'm sure it was worth the wait.

I almost snagged one the other day, even though I know I don't need it.

Heck, I didn't need another set of wedges.... but I got em anyways.... hehe.

I'm really digging the black shaft ddec.... looks a lot nicer than I thought originally....

ddec, your ghost looks phenomenal. we all know i like the matte black as much as i like lee westwood and i honestly think it is the perfect combo. it would look sick with the white grip, but good luck finding one. i bet you are very pleased with the finished result and i'm sure it was worth the wait.

yes worth the wait, I know finding the White Rossa grip is going to take time as they are not being released anytime soon. Perhaps one day I will find one.

yes worth the wait, I know finding the White Rossa grip is going to take time as they are not being released anytime soon. Perhaps one day I will find one.

the white iomic putter grip is pretty sweet too dude! jeff overton/one-t has one and it's nice! just a thought til you find the white rossa.

the white iomic putter grip is pretty sweet too dude! jeff overton/one-t has one and it's nice! just a thought til you find the white rossa.

+1 I got one for the Odyssey, they feel great to me. Also IIRC there is one in the Marketplace for a good deal as well.

I'm thinking of doing that with mine.... saw one at Golf Town over the weekend. It would be the same as the pic the Willis posted earlier.

EDIT: This one.
rossaghost_sparkle_red_full.jpg

the red shaft looks sick! wish I was a little more of a color kind of guy...

That looks INCREDIBLE!

Please keep in mind that is not my putter.... mine still has the stock grip. But thanks, she does look great.

What does everybody think? Stock or White Iomic grip for mine?

Please keep in mind that is not my putter.... mine still has the stock grip. But thanks, she does look great.

What does everybody think? Stock or White Iomic grip for mine?

white grip gets my vote. it's a great combination.

I can tell you guys as I have the sparkle red one with the white grip that it looks really sweet and I am really glad I swapped the grip on it. As Willis recommended to me beforehand, changing the grip color to the white really pulls the whole thing together and gives it a nice symmetrical look. I would highly recommend it...

I can tell you guys as I have the sparkle red one with the white grip that it looks really sweet and I am really glad I swapped the grip on it. As Willis recommended to me beforehand, changing the grip color to the white really pulls the whole thing together and gives it a nice symmetrical look. I would highly recommend it...

Yeah TC... That thing is SWEET looking...

Thanks for the input guys!! I'll be posting pics of mine with the stock grip tonight and then everybody can compare them side by side.

anyone has 2.0s painted yet?

Here we go guys, picture time! I would have uploaded these last night however there was a water leak in our building and the water was turned off until 9:30 last night. Needless to say, I had other things to worry about.

So with out further ado....
Spoiler
Vibrant001.jpg

Vibrant003.jpg

Vibrant002.jpg

Looks absolutely INCREDIBLE!

Looks absolutely INCREDIBLE!

sessy for sure!

Thanks guys!! She looks fantastic!! I've got a small issue I need to work out with Willis, then I'll have to decide on whether I'll be going with the white grip or not.

What does everybody think?
Vibrant001.jpg

or
rossaghost_sparkle_red_full.jpg

I am digging the white grip...remember though, when you replace that grip its gonna make the putter feel completely different

edit: assuming you go with a white IOMIC

Back