Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

maybe, it really depends on my carpool mates. i'm down for another round and a pm drive, but we'd have to stop half way somewhere.

why isn't Jarret doing the driving? hehe

One thing Gray and I realized last time was that we should have probably driven since it's only an 8 hour drive. We were locked into the time of our flights and would have liked to have been more flexible. This time we have the flexibility of leaving earlier or later and saving money on flights, taxi service, baggage, etc. We'll also have room in our car to pack more things like a cooler full of diet coke. :D

One thing Gray and I realized last time was that we should have probably driven since it's only an 8 hour drive. We were locked into the time of our flights and would have liked to have been more flexible. This time we have the flexibility of leaving earlier or later and saving money on flights, taxi service, baggage, etc. We'll also have room in our car to pack more things like a cooler full of diet coke. :D

being only 8 hours, the drive seems like it may be worth it for you. It would take me a whole 24 hours to drive down there! I'll settle for the 3 hour flight

One thing Gray and I realized last time was that we should have probably driven since it's only an 8 hour drive. We were locked into the time of our flights and would have liked to have been more flexible. This time we have the flexibility of leaving earlier or later and saving money on flights, taxi service, baggage, etc. We'll also have room in our car to pack more things like a cooler full of diet beer. :D

FIFY hehe

Official Prison Calendar Update Time!!

As of today, Nov. 30, according to the Prison Calendar in my office, there are 169 days until the 2011 Golf Outing/Demo Day.

I think the clock is slllloooowwww :snail:

As of today, Nov. 30, according to the Prison Calendar in my office, there are 169 days until the 2011 Golf Outing/Demo Day.

yeah... it's quite a ways away...
Gives me time to get better!!

wow that's it? When you put it that way it doesn't seem all that bad to me.

Gray and KB, what day are you guys headed back after the outing?

One Teezy, you leaving Sunday night? And are you gonna come in Thursday? Just trying to figure out flights and such. Ill be buying once I get my Christmas shopping done haha.

One Teezy, you leaving Sunday night? And are you gonna come in Thursday? Just trying to figure out flights and such. Ill be buying once I get my Christmas shopping done haha.

I will be coming in and prob staying off location Thursday....I will be leaving Sunday night. and listenening to the other two complain about being tired

I will be coming in and prob staying off location Thursday....I will be leaving Sunday night. and listenening to the other two complain about being tired

I looked around and many of the hotels in the area have the same or higher rates than we are getting through the resort. Just an FYI Now if you are part of a program with a chain and built up points that might be different.

For those who have committed to going so far, what is the consensus amongst you as to when are people arriving and leaving. I know 9 iron is staying Wed to Wed and I believe I saw Mary C was staying till Monday afternoon but what about the rest. I tend to think it will be most people arriving Thursday afternoon and leaving Sunday afternoon. Anyone staying past Sunday night?

We're flying in early Thursday afternoon and flying out Monday mid morning. I plan to play Thursday, 2xsaturday, 2xsunday.
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Sweet. I only gotta figure out Sunday night and Thursday night for rooms then! One T's taxi service!

CHAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We're flying in early Thursday afternoon and flying out Monday mid morning. I plan to play Thursday, 2xsaturday, 2xsunday.
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Gray and KB, what day are you guys headed back after the outing?

We are checking out of the PGA National Sunday morning however we will probaly not leave until Monday sometimes. We are definitely on a flex schedule.

Sweet. I only gotta figure out Sunday night and Thursday night for rooms then! One T's taxi service!

woah now, your not riding in my car! hehe

I guess I need to look into the room situation

I looked around and many of the hotels in the area have the same or higher rates than we are getting through the resort. Just an FYI Now if you are part of a program with a chain and built up points that might be different.

Not sure where you looked, but there are some deals in WPB and by the time you split the room how many ever ways it come down to next to nothing.

Yeah I agree. Especially with something like the name your price on priceline or something.
Not sure where you looked, but there are some deals in WPB and by the time you split the room how many ever ways it come down to next to nothing.

I looked near and close to the resort. Was not planning on having a car and if I was to ask someone for a lift I did not want to have them have to drive too far

Are there any spots left? If so how many? I was too lazy to read through all 67 pages...

Are there any spots left? If so how many? I was too lazy to read through all 67 pages...

There sure are. Contact GG for details.

You and Clay coming down?

Back