Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Lifting the phone to call the resort........

The good news is that I could still get the cheaper rates flying down there. That's it! Fly down now, stay there until the Outing! Pure Genius!!

For some, you are absolutely correct. For others like me, I can get a migraine and while I would love to hang out and socialize all night, the extra couple of hours can lead to a more enjoyable overall experience.

I never truly understood the effects of a migraine until I met JB. He doesn't sleep well to begin with and if he stays up really late and then gets up really early it is the perfect storm for a migraine. I have seen it happen time and time again. When they hit, they hit hard, and if that happens he won't even be able to leave the room. It's actually kind of scary and I have thought about taking him to the hospital a few times. He may kill me for sharing all this but it's true. I make fun of him all the time and call him an old man for going to bed early but he knows I am just joking because the consequences of staying up late are just not worth it. I have a whole new respect for people who suffer from migraines. I just had no idea how debilitating they can be.

I never truly understood the effects of a migraine until I met JB. He doesn't sleep well to begin with and if he stays up really late and then gets up really early it is the perfect storm for a migraine. I have seen it happen time and time again. When they hit, they hit hard, and if that happens he won't even be able to leave the room. It's actually kind of scary and I have thought about taking him to the hospital a few times. He may kill me for sharing all this but it's true. I make fun of him all the time and call him an old man for going to bed early but he knows I am just joking because the consequences of staying up late are just not worth it. I have a whole new respect for people who suffer from migraines. I just had no idea how debilitating they can be.

Jenn gets them a bunch too, they knock her right out.

They are. My ex ex ex would get them alot. She would yell at me for breathing too loud, no joke! Felt helpless. I had to give her a shot on her buttcheek.

Ladies and Gentlemen....we'll be back innnnn two and two.....

You know they are running a all you can play special now. Last minute vacation anyone?

Dont say it... I might just do it!

C'mon... hehe

Lifting the phone to call the resort........

The good news is that I could still get the cheaper rates flying down there. That's it! Fly down now, stay there until the Outing! Pure Genius!!

Brilliant!!! we'll really know the courses by the outing!!

*tells boss that I'm off to FL for the next 5 months. gets fired*

Yay for page 100 ! We got our childcare lined up and I should be sending in my CCA early next week.

I'm one of the lucky 0.1% of the population who suffers from Cluster Headaches. They are a categorized by a sharp blinding pain in the eye and temple on one side of the head. I've been getting them since about 2001. They only effect me for a few weeks of the year, usually around this time. This year's "season" started on the 7th. It sucks because I've been getting them at night. They only last for about an hour for me, but they are the worst pain I experience. Got a really bad one last night. Long story short, I know what a pain headaches/migraines can be. End of thread jack.

Yay for page 100 ! We got our childcare lined up and I should be sending in my CCA early next week.

Right on Hawk!

Golf4life: It appears I was wrong in this instance. It's actually cheaper to fly directly from Vancouver then from Seattle and not worry about the drive. Hmm...

Golf4life: It appears I was wrong in this instance. It's actually cheaper to fly directly from Vancouver then from Seattle and not worry about the drive. Hmm...

DO IT! Canadia needs more representation!

Absolutely!! Me and Blebin can't just represent by ourselves!!

My friend that is coming is Canadian as well.

Although he lives and works in Milwaulkee.

My friend that is coming is Canadian as well.

Although he lives and works in Milwaulkee.

Right on! The more the merrier eh? Hehe

Eh! You know it.

You guys can drink Molsons and eat poutin!!

Zut

What's wrong with that? Nothing that's what! :D

I love me some poutine.

What's wrong with that? Nothing that's what! :D

I love me some poutine.

I was just joking. I actually embrace it whole heartedly. I am a canadian sympatico. I have a buch of canadian friends.

I was just joking. I actually embrace it whole heartedly. I am a canadian sympatico. I have a buch of canadian friends.

You are in the minority! Even some Canadians get disgusted by poutine. But they aren't truly Canadian.... hehe

i know i wont make the 2011 outing as were getting married next yr but!!! 2012 might just happen

Make it your honeymoon!! That's what I'm doing!! :D

Ladies and Gentlemen, the 1500th post!

Back