Had Another Eagle Today :-)

Awesome, 3 in a month is sweeet!

I've had 2 this season (my first playing golf), one when pitching in from 75ish yards on a short Par 4 and one when I drove another short Par 4 green then holed the 25 footer.

It really is a great feeling

Awesome, 3 in a month is sweeet!

I've had 2 this season (my first playing golf), one when pitching in from 75ish yards on a short Par 4 and one when I drove another short Par 4 green then holed the 25 footer.

It really is a great feeling
Impressive Daz...you must hit it long off the tee!

Congrats Sean !
I too love making those eagles. I've had 4 this year.

Must be the clubs. Wink, wink. Congrats, Sean!

I hate you...J/K...Congrats...Quite a hot streak you're on...And a great follow up with a birdie...Good job....

3? Wow, Nice job!

I've only had 1. I almost drove the green on a downhill par 4, then chipped in. sure is a nice feeling.

Everytime I see this thread on the front page it brings me pain. I have only had 2 eagle putts in my life. There were both in the same weekend at different courses. I left both putts a ball rotation short.

Congrats Sean. Back in the day I used to make quite a few per year but now I just can't sink the putts. It's a great feeling. And backing it up with a bird is phenomenal!!

Everytime I see this thread on the front page it brings me pain. I have only had 2 eagle putts in my life. There were both in the same weekend at different courses. I left both putts a ball rotation short.

I've done the same many times, I finally got my lone eagle by jarring it from 125yds out so I didn't have a knee knocker to stand over

I hate you...J/K...Congrats...Quite a hot streak you're on...And a great follow up with a birdie...Good job....
Thanks Lindy! The ground is now snow covered...I'll have to wait and see what the next season brings. :)

3? Wow, Nice job!

I've only had 1. I almost drove the green on a downhill par 4, then chipped in. sure is a nice feeling.
Thanks OG...it's a great feeling, especially waiting as long as I did. :)

Ouch BG. That's a tough one man.

Congrats Sean. Back in the day I used to make quite a few per year but now I just can't sink the putts. It's a great feeling. And backing it up with a bird is phenomenal!!
Thanks CL. That birdie felt especially good. :)

Congrats man! you must be doing something right. Gotta love when you see that ball go in for an eagle. Now that you've conquered the Eagle, your new goal has got to be the Albatross. Good luck!

Congrats man! you must be doing something right. Gotta love when you see that ball go in for an eagle. Now that you've conquered the Eagle, your new goal has got to be the Albatross. Good luck!
Thanks Dr. Teeth! One of those eagles came within eight inches of an albatross. :)

Congrats! I have missed several eagle putts. One famous one from within 12 inches!

This year I played in the BMW CelebAm and got an eagle holed out with a 7 iron from 162 out. I did not see it as the green was elevated and did not see the ball go in. The gallery jumped and cheered.

Congrats Sean, I know that has to feel great. I haven't had an eagle in 2 years, and have only had 1 on a par 4 in my life. I am wondering if I am getting too far along in age to realistically think I will ever have another. Oh, I used to make them at the rate that I really don't know how many I actually have had, I would guess around 15.

Congrats! I have missed several eagle putts. One famous one from within 12 inches!

This year I played in the BMW CelebAm and got an eagle holed out with a 7 iron from 162 out. I did not see it as the green was elevated and did not see the ball go in. The gallery jumped and cheered.
What a great pro/am to play in...and with a gallery to boot! That must have been a great experience on a great golf course. :)

What a great pro/am to play in...and with a gallery to boot! That must have been a great experience on a great golf course. :)

It was one of the best golf days of my life. The eagle was not as thrilling as the the 3 birdies I got. One with a 25 foot putt and one bird on the par 5, 610 yard 9th hole. Having people clap when you hole out is very nice. Wish I could do that every weekend.

Congrats Sean, I know that has to feel great. I haven't had an eagle in 2 years, and have only had 1 on a par 4 in my life. I am wondering if I am getting too far along in age to realistically think I will ever have another. Oh, I used to make them at the rate that I really don't know how many I actually have had, I would guess around 15.
DD that's a heck of a lot! I came to golf at age 50 and got my first eagle at 55 so I'll take what I can get!

It was one of the best golf days of my life. The eagle was not as thrilling as the the 3 birdies I got. One with a 25 foot putt and one bird on the par 5, 610 yard 9th hole. Having people clap when you hole out is very nice. Wish I could do that every weekend.
Nice Coughlin! Never had that kind of experience...you must hit it long as well. :)

Congrats! I've been lucky enough to have 2 within the first year I started playing seriously. Holed one out on a Par 4 from about 160 and chipped one from off the green on a Par 5.

Thanks Husker! Great shooting in your first year. :)

Yeah, I know, but on my home course I have two par 5's I used to reach in 2 probably 30-35% of the time. Now with my age, I may reach them 2 or 3 times a year, those multiple chances per year are gone.
DD that's a heck of a lot! I came to golf at age 50 and got my first eagle at 55 so I'll take what I can get!

Back