Had Another Eagle Today :-)

Sean

Earthbound Extraterrestrial
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I've been playing this game for five years and never came close to an eagle. In the past month I've had two and made had my third today.

It was our final Sunday morning league (just nine holes today). 35º and a bit windy. I eagled the par five fifth by making a 40 foot putt: uphill/downhill, right to left breaker. It was worth $60 to boot as I was the only one to earn a skin. That covered my entry fee...and I bought everyone a drink afterward.

Proud of ya Sean! You going to have to change your avatar to a pic of an eagle dude :clapp:

Congrats Sean! Sandbagger! :act-up: I had an eagle this summer on our 1st hole par 5 from the red tees. Short hole from the red but it was still exciting! That was back when I was playing really good this summer. Oh where oh where did it go?????

congrats. I've never gotten one although I have missed 2 this season by leaving the putt short. woulda been extra special both times but the birdies felt good too. no complaints here.

Congrats Sean.....that was your gonna' make sure you come back next year shot!!

Congrats Sean!

Wow...you are on a roll!! You'll have to pass along your tips to me :D

Congrats Sean! I've only had one in my short year and a half of golf but three in a couple months... WOW! very nice.

Awesome man congrats!
Thanks BT!

Proud of ya Sean! You going to have to change your avatar to a pic of an eagle dude :clapp:
Thanks Gray...done!

Congrats Sean! Sandbagger! :act-up: I had an eagle this summer on our 1st hole par 5 from the red tees. Short hole from the red but it was still exciting! That was back when I was playing really good this summer. Oh where oh where did it go?????
Thanks KB...great eagle! It will come back!

congrats. I've never gotten one although I have missed 2 this season by leaving the putt short. woulda been extra special both times but the birdies felt good too. no complaints here.
You will Sub!

Congrats Sean!
Thank you Smalls!

Wow...you are on a roll!! You'll have to pass along your tips to me :D
I'm peaking at the end of the season...LOL!

Rock on Sean, congrats on your eagle!
Thanks P4B!

Congrats Sean! I've only had one in my short year and a half of golf but three in a couple months... WOW! very nice.
You're way ahead of me Cool...that's impressive in only 18 months!

That's awesome! I've came close to an eagle 3 times, all on the same short par 4, and still have not got one.

Congrats! i've been lucky enough to have 2!

Great Job!

Congrats Sean. What was more satisfying making an eagle or draining a 40 footer with cash on the line?

Awesome Sean! That will drop the handicap for sure.

That's awesome Sean. I've been playing (on and off) for over 20 years, and I only have one Eagle. Making a great score feels wonderful, but I think if I sunk a forty-footer, I'd have messed myself even if it was for bogey!

congrats man!

eagles are great! congrats. i've had a handful this year, and it usually boiled down to making a long putt like that. it's a great feeling. the question is, what did you do on the next hole? lol

Congrats Sean!! Great achievement!! I'm ecstatic when I get a birdie, and I've only just gotten a couple of those. If I got an eagle, I'd probably crap myself!

Congrats dude!

Awesome Sean! That will drop the handicap for sure.
Thanks SMG! Unfortunately not...our season for posting scores ended in November.

That's awesome Sean. I've been playing (on and off) for over 20 years, and I only have one Eagle. Making a great score feels wonderful, but I think if I sunk a forty-footer, I'd have messed myself even if it was for bogey!
LOL Matt! Thanks!

congrats man!
Thanks MD. :)

eagles are great! congrats. i've had a handful this year, and it usually boiled down to making a long putt like that. it's a great feeling. the question is, what did you do on the next hole? lol
It's kind of embarrassing to say, but I made a birdie on the next hole. :)

Congrats Sean!! Great achievement!! I'm ecstatic when I get a birdie, and I've only just gotten a couple of those. If I got an eagle, I'd probably crap myself!
Thanks 9-I! I had just about given up an making any and then this. :)

Congrats dude!
Thanks Ripper!

Way to go Sean! An eagle is always a great feeling.
It sure is Dent!

Back