Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

LOL. I guess we are kind of missing 9i's point though. We know all you crazy people are coming. Anybody under the radar that has sent in their info?

Still doesn't hurt. But yeah, I was more curious about the other people.

LOL. I guess we are kind of missing 9i's point though. We know all you crazy people are coming. Anybody under the radar that has sent in their info?

Are you threatening us??

The bigger question is, the people that are under the radar, are they still reading this thread?

Why wouldn't they? If you are attending, why not join the conversation?

I'm wondering about some that were at the last one that I don't remember hearing from. I know Belbin and the Mrs. said they would look in to it after the new year to see what flights cost. Is Bulldog in? Fildini has a friend coming, White and Nerdy was funny too bad he isn't coming this year.

Why wouldn't they? If you are attending, why not join the conversation?

I think for some that have not met everybody here, this has turned into more of just a banter thread. And because of that, they have not jumped in. If you have not been here since the beginning, sometimes jumping in on a thread that is this long is rather daunting in my opinion. Especially when it is filled with "inside jokes" etc...

It does not have to be, but that is my guess.

I think for some that have not met everybody here, this has turned into more of just a banter thread. And because of that, they have not jumped in. If you have not been here since the beginning, sometimes jumping in on a thread that is this long is rather daunting in my opinion. Especially when it is filled with "inside jokes" etc...

I completely agree with this...when I first got onto THP I felt out of the loop. I will also say that things have changed a lot since I joined. to me it seems like a more welcoming place. But, I could just be saying that because I know so many people.

That does make sense and I can fully understand that. I wish they'd join in though! There may be a few on going inside jokes, but nothing that a new person couldn't jump in on when they feel comfortable. I was still relatively new new I signed on for the last Outing and was greeted with open arms. I just don't want anyone to be scared of joining in. We don't bite!! :D

Thainer = 19 (when coolbreeze replies to my PM so I can paypal him the cash for the deposit)

not tring to get into your business but why are you paying him cash for the deposit? He will just be paid for and then you will just owe for the whole trip upon arrival. Does that make sense?

Sweet! Glad to see you are making it a reality this year, Thainer. Looking forward to seeing you down there.

Thainer = 19 (when coolbreeze replies to my PM so I can paypal him the cash for the deposit)

Sweet! Glad to see you are making it a reality this year, Thainer. Looking forward to seeing you down there.

Absolutely, glad you're coming! It'll be nice to finally meet you!

It might make Coolbreeze feel better to have a deposit of sorts from Thainer. This way no one has to worry about the other one backing out last minute. I can see it being used as a safety net. And/or to offset the cost of the deposit now. Just my thought anyway.

not tring to get into your business but why are you paying him cash for the deposit? He will just be paid for and then you will just owe for the whole trip upon arrival. Does that make sense?

Thanks Hawk, it was a tough go last time, but Im pumped this time.

I think he feels more comfortable this way that he wont get dumped with the deposit. Its all good.

It will be good to meet ya Thainer :thumb:

KellyBo & ole gray 20 & 21 .

RxGus = 22

Man I've been away from this thread for 2 hours and it blew up, now there are so many inside jokes that I don't even want to post. Anyway is good with me and thainer about the deposit I don't really mind either way and I don't think he does either.

I completely agree with this...when I first got onto THP I felt out of the loop. I will also say that things have changed a lot since I joined. to me it seems like a more welcoming place. But, I could just be saying that because I know so many people.

I kind of felt that way when we arrived at the outing. But that didn't last too long. By time we got upstairs from The Bear Trap to the Ibar things felt normal. I never really felt that way on the forum myself.

Man I've been away from this thread for 2 hours and it blew up, now there are so many inside jokes that I don't even want to post. Anyway is good with me and thainer about the deposit I don't really mind either way and I don't think he does either.

Glad to hear Thainer and Coolbreeze are on board! Can't wait to meet ya

My wife and I will be there so that's 23 & 24.

I kind of felt that way when we arrived at the outing. But that didn't last too long. By time we got upstairs from The Bear Trap to the Ibar things felt normal. I never really felt that way on the forum myself.

Glad to hear Thainer and Coolbreeze are on board! Can't wait to meet ya

Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else. The Canucks are coming, watch out now.

.....eh

Back