Ricky Barnes Signs TaylorMade Deal

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
well how about that? chalk another one up to Taylormade. If i was in the position to get paid to play equipment, i'd probably go with them too.

TM is bringing the pain this year, wow. I bet he rocks the SF 2.0 and military hats.

You can make two deals?????? Insanity man!!!!! So Wilson irons wedges, and clothes? TM woods and putter, and bag? Sweet setup he's got there.

Very interesting! Didn't see this coming, but i can't say I'm surprised by it. TM seems like the way to go! Such much buzz over their new drivers... with good cause it seems.

• Admin
You can make two deals?????? Insanity man!!!!! So Wilson irons wedges, and clothes? TM woods and putter, and bag? Sweet setup he's got there.

He wears Oakley apparel I believe.

Ah, ok. what about the hat? TM or Wilson hat? I swear he'd only be half as famous without that hat lol.

Has been gaming the TM drivers all along?

• Admin
Has been gaming the TM drivers all along?

He has worked with a few, but our pictures that I was sorting through show him playing a FT-Tour last year.

I guess that's a good deal. He still is going to wear Oakley and carry W/S bag hat and clubs.

this is awesome. one of my favorite players on tour now a TM staffer

I think he played a Callaway ball last year too, guess it will be TM now too?

Here is a question. Do any of the Wilson Staff golfers play Wilson woods?

Anyone think this affects the Rickie vs. Ricky outcome? I don't, I'm still taking Rickie Fowler ftw!

Great for TM! I wonder if we will see more white drivers than black drivers on tour in 2011?

Nice move by TM!

Great for TM! I wonder if we will see more white drivers than black drivers on tour in 2011?

I'm saying white. Looks like TM has got a good thing going.

Haha. I think Barnes will surprise ya!

Great for both sides!!!!

Anyone think this affects the Rickie vs. Ricky outcome? I don't, I'm still taking Rickie Fowler ftw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have followed RB for quite a few years, I was at the Saturday round in Augusta in 2003 and got to see him as an amateur and he really held his own. He impressed me then and I am sure he will be a great addition to TaylorMade.

Hopefully now Ricky can win something - anything.

Harrington played the Smooth driver for a little while and the 1st Gen Fybrids until he switched to TM drivers sometime before the PGA last year and definitely played a TM driver at the Ryder Cup.

not sure a guy with zero career wins is exactly "bringing the pain" no?

Harrington played the Smooth driver for a little while and the 1st Gen Fybrids until he switched to TM drivers sometime before the PGA last year and definitely played a TM driver at the Ryder Cup.

I know he played the Smooth for one tourney (according to DS), but I did not think he ever played the FYbrids. I know he had the head covers, but I didnt think he played them. Could be wrong though.

Taylormade has got it goin on right now! Man I wish I could land a marketing job with Taylormade. Talk about a dream job. Or hey, since they're signing so many players maybe they'll just sign me too!

Back