Hyundai Tournament of Champions [Spoilers]

Kim, Appleby and Mahan are flat out killing me. Kuchar, Stricker, McDowell and Scott are keeping me in the running, but I need the others to pull up their skirts and Byrd, Garrigus and Petterson to back off in a hurry.

I've jumped from mid 50th to as low as 21 today, now back up to 45??

See that bunker shot by Stricker? Only about 160 out with some grass in the bunker and he sticks it on the green. Oh and a blind shot too

See that bunker shot by Stricker? Only about 160 out with some grass in the bunker and he sticks it on the green. Oh and a blind shot too

That was amazing. All that Wisco practice time must payoff.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I want to thank Hunter Mahan for my fantasy place this week. Saturday is always moving day and I moved from around 90th to 5th. But then Hunter being Hunter has dropped me to 15th with his spectacular play.

I clearly need to look over how the fantasy golf works because I dont get how JRod is in first with a DQ'ed player.

Prize money is king.

Hmm DJ and Hunter are killing me if thats the case.

I clearly need to look over how the fantasy golf works because I dont get how JRod is in first with a DQ'ed player.

It's based on total money won, and he has six guys in double figure under par. You could only have three guys make the cut, but if they finish in the top 3 and no one else has them, you'll probably win, or at least be close.

Hmm DJ and Hunter are killing me if thats the case.

Hunter is killing me too. Have some great picks, but he is taking me back.

They keep showing Bill Haas and his khaki and purple and I just assume I am looking at Stricker.

Dont hate on Strick hes holding up my team while Hunter tries to drag it down.

Dont hate on Strick hes holding up my team while Hunter tries to drag it down.

What's your team name OEM?

And I'm up to 45th, about the highest since early on day one I think!

Up to 41st now. Finally turned the tournament on, watching the game in PIP.

What's your team name OEM?

And I'm up to 45th, about the highest since early on day one I think!

lol Im Team OG. The only one with the Texas flag haha

That's funny. Bridges must not have noticed that.

Up to 40th. Hope you 39 people ahead of me are beginning to get nervous!

Thats because I requested it :alien:

40th place for me going into the final round. I tried to watch this but with the playoff game on, it took precedence. Even with PIP.

Ive been once and all Im going to say is WIND. And lots of it.

didn't get to play this one when I was there, was under repair :(((. did play the bay course though, that was hard enough for me lol. And the WIND comment needs to be like this "OMG WIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats saying a lot from a west Texan.............

didn't get to play this one when I was there, was under repair :(((. did play the bay course though, that was hard enough for me lol. And the WIND comment needs to be like this "OMG WIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats saying a lot from a west Texan.............

I played Turtle Bay and it was rough. But it was still an amazing place.

They keep showing Bill Haas and his khaki and purple and I just assume I am looking at Stricker.

or kuchar. strick's gonna have some serious khaki competition in 2011.

so, who's everyone got today? the long bomber, the khaki warrior, or the byrd man? or is there someone else who may sneak up and take this one.

as far as the fantasy thing goes, well, i went from hovering around the 30's for 2 days to 90th, wtf? only having 9 players hurts, and my sleeper pick in ben crane was looking solid until yesterday. it's a lot of fun though.

Stricker always does well in these types of tourneys and I expect that to remain the case with this one. Do we think he will have on khaki and pink today?

Stricker always does well in these types of tourneys and I expect that to remain the case with this one. Do we think he will have on khaki and pink today?

it would be a very safe bet. the thing is, i don't mind his pant/shirt combos, it's that he'll wear something like pink/khaki and then accessorize with black. it makes little sense.

i think strick's gonna win as well, especially after the way he was hitting the ball yesterday.

what happened to hunter mahan? dude needs a shave for sure.

Back