Hyundai Tournament of Champions [Spoilers]

I'm going with Kuch wearing Khaki & blue today and Stricker with Khaki and red.

He got married....heheh

ha, so true. well, he's not playing so impressively. if he doesn't watch out, rocco may sneak up on him.

After that bunker shot by strick yesterday I believe in the khaki.

look i can post like tc from tapatalk

i see gmac making a big push today. seems like the srixon gear isn't affecting his form whatsoever.

Stricker for the win. Steve is gonna pull out the victory,

and then cry.

Stricker for the win. Steve is gonna pull out the victory,

and then cry.

Ok, that made me laugh! He's definitely got a good chance. I'm pulling for Garrigus though.....

I think Garrigus has this today. If he was in the final group today my thoughts would be different but I think coming from behind is going to help him.

i see gmac making a big push today. seems like the srixon gear isn't affecting his form whatsoever.

And ironically his deal does not even include the driver and he put the Cleveland driver in play yesterday as well.

So GMac can change drivers at will during the season then and not worry about who makes them? What if his deal included the driver but he wasn't happy with any of the Cleveland/Srixon driver offerings? What would his options be?

So GMac can change drivers at will during the season then and not worry about who makes them? What if his deal included the driver but he wasn't happy with any of the Cleveland/Srixon driver offerings? What would his options be?

Something to discuss before his contract or at the time he is struggling. THings happen. However I am sure that every player before they sign a deal tests out the equipment to make sure it works. His deal did not include the driver and he chose to play it after starting the tourney with the FT-Tour.

Old and khaki all the way. Go Strick!

Kevin

And ironically his deal does not even include the driver and he put the Cleveland driver in play yesterday as well.

the superlite? i wonder if he's tinkered with the zstar driver at all? that's fascinating b/c he played quite well.

the superlite? i wonder if he's tinkered with the zstar driver at all? that's fascinating b/c he played quite well.

yes, he is playing the Ultralite.

yes, he is playing the Ultralite.

ugh, sorry, i always call it the superlite. i don't know why that's in my brain.

ugh, sorry, i always call it the superlite. i don't know why that's in my brain.

I do to ironically.

I do to ironically.

for me, ultralite = some sort of shoe and superlite = golf club, haha

pretty interesting that he just plugged it in there though. i'm liking gmac more and more. he just has the "it" factor, and i believe srixon hit an absolute homerun getting this guy.

I'm rather surprised that G-Mac isn't playing the Z-Star. It has to be one of the more exciting driver releases for 2011. With such the good word from JB on it so far, I'd expect many tour pros to be gaming it.

I'm rather surprised that G-Mac isn't playing the Z-Star. It has to be one of the more exciting driver releases for 2011. With such the good word from JB on it so far, I'd expect many tour pros to be gaming it.

I dont expect it to be in too many bags this year on tour. But I think you will see many from their stable play it.

I dont expect it to be in too many bags this year on tour. But I think you will see many from their stable play it.

That's mainly what I was driving at. And that ultimately I would expect G-Mac to be playing it too.

I am watching this right now but it must be yesterday's version?

I am watching this right now but it must be yesterday's version?

Must be. I don't think live coverage from today starts for another hour.

Anyone know if the wind is blowing a lot for the final round today?

If wind is blowing a lot I will take Garrigus, I think he has enough distance to still allow him some good birdie chances with mid irons as some of the others might be playing long irons or hybrid into the green.

No wind, I will take Stricker. He was solid yesterday and was on fire on the back 9.

Back