The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
And both Dungy disciples.

No doubt! I hope Smith can pull a superbowl out. Not sure though.

I would like to see that but I dont know if they can do it, I can see them coming out of the NFC because they are hard to beat at home but when they are in the superbowl against the Pats I see a boat race.

Today I think the games are harder to pick than yesterday. My feelings on the KC/Baltimore game are the same ones I had about the Seattle/NO game except I really can't see KC pulling this one out. The stats say they have a running game except if you break down the numbers they had huge running games against bad teams and whenever they played a playoff caliber team with a decent defense they had terrible run stats. Baltimore will shut down the run with just 6 in the box and make them throw to beat them and I don't see it happening. GB vs Philly however I think is going to be a really good game. Still doing my research but right now I am leaning GB only slightly.

I think the Seahawks will be tough if we get them. I'd rather see them than the Eagles though lol. But if we do get out of the NFC... I see the Pats as a tough game. Again haha.

I would like to see that but I dont know if they can do it, I can see them coming out of the NFC because they are hard to beat at home but when they are in the superbowl against the Pats I see a boat race.

We have snow in KC today. Too bad the Ravens aren't from Florida or California.

Im sticking with the Ravens and Packers today for my picks. 0 for yesterday lol

I think the Seahawks will be tough if we get them. I'd rather see them than the Eagles though lol. But if we do get out of the NFC... I see the Pats as a tough game. Again haha.

I didn't know the Pats won the AFC already.......wow they are good! They will have their handsfull next week with the Jets.....the Pats should win but that's what the Saints thought yesterday. The best team doesn't always win.....a lot happens in a one game go home scenario and any team can beat any other team on any given day.

Yeah! That's who I'm counting on. I agree anything can happen, but I don't see the Saints as dominant as the Patriots have been this year. I'm not a Patriots fan but yes, they are good. Very good.

I didn't know the Pats won the AFC already.......wow they are good! They will have their handsfull next week with the Jets.....the Pats should win but that's what the Saints thought yesterday. The best team doesn't always win.....a lot happens in a one game go home scenario and any team can beat any other team on any given day.

Go Chiefs! I don't care for Ray Lewis.

Kevin

Anyone see the overhead stadium shot? Little bit of red, lol

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

eric berry is good! he's gonna be the next big safety in the NFL. good opening drive by baltimore but at least the chiefs only gave up 3

eric berry is good! he's gonna be the next big safety in the NFL. good opening drive by baltimore but at least the chiefs only gave up 3

That kid from Seattle was no slouch, either. Carries a big stick and swings it.

Kevin

Huge goal line stand by the Chiefs. Their keeping Baltimore one dimensional so far.

Baltimore's offense looked good in drive #1 but a nice goal line stand by the KC defense.

Chiefs need to generate some pass rush or they're looking at a long day.

Kevin

Like that. Every time the Chiefs need to do something I'll post it and it will happen.

Now they need a long run.

Kevin

Wow, I am awesome.

Kevin

KC takes the lead!

Like that. Every time the Chiefs need to do something I'll post it and it will happen.

Kevin

holy smokes, called it again. keep going buddy! hopefully this magic works during the packers game.

Kevin

Kevin, our resident Carnac the Magnificent.

Esox:

carnac.jpg

My powers are frightening me a little bit.

Kevin

I like Jamaal Charles! haha
Love the way he puts his head down like a sprinter when he knows he's in the clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back