The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt have a horse in this race but I would have really liked to see Brady vs Manning again. I think Brady tears this team up pretty badly since they struggle scoring.

Two good games. I don't care for that Jets.

Kevin

Cant complain about two good games though. That must mean tomorrow games are going to be blow outs. No way we have 4 good games like the two today.

Theres only one reason Id like to see the Jets win the SB. LaDanion Tomlinson.

Cant complain about two good games though. That must mean tomorrow games are going to be blow outs. No way we have 4 good games like the two today.

I only hope one game is blow out. And in a specific direction.

I can't remember ever seeing a day of playoff games as good as those two. Let's keep it goin' tomorrow!

And now I'm 0-2 on my picks.

Right with you my friend!!

It would be good for him, he is one of the good ones in the NFL

I didnt know LT was on the Jets until today. Shows how much I really watch/care/know football.

I didnt know LT was on the Jets until today. Shows how much I really watch/care/know football.

You guys have that CFL up there. Do you watch that at all?

It was on TV more when I was in Philly than it is here(that I noticed). I dont watch it one bit. A ton of the fellows I ran into this summer prefer it though because the three downs. More passing, better running, more excitement (so they say). I dont know though because I really only watch the Superbowl (sometimes).
You guys have that CFL up there. Do you watch that at all?

I have only watched a handful of CFL games ever. I think they show it sometimes on ESPN. I miss it too often to ever have gotten into it.

I'm 1-1. I thought Seattle was the weird pick. Wait I took the Chiefs, too. In support of Smalls and Duey. I expect some return support for the Packers.

Kevin

I'm 1-1. I thought Seattle was the weird pick. Wait I took the Chiefs, too. In support of Smalls and Duey. I expect some return support for the Packers.

Kevin

It might not be such good news for you since I am 0-fer right now, but I took the Packers and the Chiefs tomorrow.

It's a good thing I don't make a living picking games. That bodes really bad for both the bird teams tomorrow. I'm gonna message all my friends that are Jets fans back in NJ, yeah all those that were ready to crucify Nick Folk earlier this year. Two great games though. Hopefully tomorrow's games will hold the same and Gus isn't drinking too much in sorrow.

Right with you my friend!!

It would be good for him, he is one of the good ones in the NFL

Ask some people that worked for him if they feel the same way. People said that about Faulk too. Not everything is as it appears with some.

It's a good thing I don't make a living picking games. That bodes really bad for both the bird teams tomorrow. I'm gonna message all my friends that are Jets fans back in NJ, yeah all those that were ready to crucify Nick Folk earlier this year. Two great games though. Hopefully tomorrow's games will hold the same and Gus isn't drinking too much in sorrow.

Nick Effin Folk! dude, as a Jets fan, I'm still not sold on him him even after last night's heroics. He's been too inconsistent all year. Even sun shines on a dog's arse every now and then.

Theres only one reason Id like to see the Jets win the SB. Dirty Sanchez.

FIFY... +1 Can't ask for a better day/night of football.

Two good games. I don't care for that Jets.

Kevin

Agreed. Foot fetishes aren't for everyone.

When I see you at the outing please hand over your man card. Wait youre from Canada haha

LOL @ the Seattle papers - 'Blew Dat' ahahahahah

LOL @ the Seattle papers - 'Blew Dat' ahahahahah

that's awesome! so, my prediction is that the seahawks get smoked next weekend. the saints D was atrocious, they got lit up.

that's awesome! so, my prediction is that the seahawks get smoked next weekend. the saints D was atrocious, they got lit up.

I agree. They'll play the Packers or Atlanta so yeah they get smoked. How bad was the Saints D. Just terrible.

I agree. They'll play the Packers or Atlanta so yeah they get smoked. How bad was the Saints D. Just terrible.

that greg williams defense couldn't stop me yesterday. it was odd, that's for sure. so, erin's decided that she's a packers fan in the past few weeks. i could care less, cause she's pumped to watch the game, lol

that greg williams defense couldn't stop me yesterday. it was odd, that's for sure. so, erin's decided that she's a packers fan in the past few weeks. i could care less, cause she's pumped to watch the game, lol

Thats better then a bandwagon iggles fan. Well, roll with it I guess lol

Thats better then a bandwagon iggles fan. Well, roll with it I guess lol

yeah, so we're going to eat wings and watch the packers game at 4:30, and today is her birthday........or is it? haha....she chose the packers b/c she likes the yellow and green, and brett favre was cool, and b/c she likes the retro look of their jersey.

yeah, so we're going to eat wings and watch the packers game at 4:30, and today is her birthday........or is it? haha....she chose the packers b/c she likes the yellow and green, and brett favre was cool, and b/c she likes the retro look of their jersey.

The Packers have the single ugliest retro jerseys Ive ever seen.

So, in last nights game why in the hell did Caldwell call timeout at the end of the game while the Jets were on offense and trying to score? They showed Peyton standing there looking around like "WTF Coach?" lol Worst timeout EVER

He and Lovie Smith had a bet going. They tried to one up each other haha.

The Packers have the single ugliest retro jerseys Ive ever seen.

So, in last nights game why in the hell did Caldwell call timeout at the end of the game while the Jets were on offense and trying to score? They showed Peyton standing there looking around like "WTF Coach?" lol Worst timeout EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back