Hyundai Tournament of Champions [Spoilers]

And we are off once again!!

those greens look really dry. I am suprised by all the brown I see on the course so far.

They just said the wind is calm for now. Is McDowell still using the same putter as last year? How cool would it be to see him gaming a Gambler?

They just said the wind is calm for now. Is McDowell still using the same putter as last year? How cool would it be to see him gaming a Gambler?

I would rather see him use a Seemore.

I was going to make a comment like, "I need more men." But I decided against it. I would love to talk with tour pros about why they play the putters they play. Just to get into their heads more.

Looks like he's still got his Odyssey.

McDowell is coming hard right now. Looks like he feels right at home with his new gear.

Hey, I'm up to 33rd place! Running out of time for me though!

Been bouncing around the low 100s and high 90s. Loosing Camilo really killed my chances haha.

G-Mac absolutely on FIRE right now. He went back to the FT-Tour today but changing drivers back and forth is not affecting him at all. -9 for the day and only 1 shot out of the lead.

Was McDowel swing the Z-Star before the FT-Tour?

Was McDowel swing the Z-Star before the FT-Tour?

Check earlier in the thread...hehe

I kid of course, no, he was using the new Cleveland Ultralite Launcher Driver with the Miyazaki C. Kua 59 shaft in it.

i see gmac making a big push today. seems like the srixon gear isn't affecting his form whatsoever.

i'm just sayin'

G-Mac - out in 30. Good foreshadowing TC.

Does his, gmac, sponsor cover drivers? I'm a little confused by the switch. Dudes on fire though...again.

I get my posting on the run with Tapatalk

This is going to be a sure nuff shootout at ok corral! I love these tournaments where your have quite a few going down the stretch with a chance to win. Who will handle the pressure the best?

Does his, gmac, sponsor cover drivers? I'm a little confused by the switch. Dudes on fire though...again.

I get my posting on the run with Tapatalk

No, as we said in the original article, the driver is not included.

you know, i just checked in on my fantasy team and my worst player is 9 under, but i started camilo. the fantasy aspect sure has added a fun side to this.

everyone's scoring but stricker today. i didn't expect that. too much starch in the khaki?

you know, i just checked in on my fantasy team and my worst player is 9 under, but i started camilo. the fantasy aspect sure has added a fun side to this.

everyone's scoring but stricker today. i didn't expect that. too much starch in the khaki?

+1 one the fantasy golf! This has been a lot of fun and it's only the first week! A great addition to THP!! Plus with G-Mac's run I'm up to 83rd!

I think there will be a playoff between Gmac & Garrigus :golf2:

Hunter, Bubba and Zach are bringing up the rear for me. Bums

Oops, I really need to hone my reading skills.

No, as we said in the original article, the driver is not included.

Fantasy will add some interesting elements all year long. Golf Talk, I love it.

Back