The Weird Dream Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had one I remember a long time ago where Larry the Lobster (for those of you who DON'T know..)
Larrybio.jpg

Was chasing me through my county fair. He chased me for like an hour, and then I hid behind the cow barns and he ran right past me and I never saw him in the dream again...

Had one I remember a long time ago where Larry the Lobster (for those of you who DON'T know..)

Was chasing me through my county fair. He chased me for like an hour, and then I hid behind the cow barns and he ran right past me and I never saw him in the dream again...

Ha! Never heard of this Larry character! And your dream was long ago which means Larry was from long ago too . . . Generation Gaps!

last night i dreamt i was worshiping satan and i sat bolt upright... couldnt go back to sleep after that
thank goodness i didnt wake up hovering a few feet above my bed

last night i dreamt i was worshiping satan and i sat bolt upright... couldnt go back to sleep after that
thank goodness i didnt wake up hovering a few feet above my bed

How many of us think we should send a priest to Bogey_Russ's House tomorrow....

if he can help me pick winning lotto numbers then you can send whoever you want(hot chick preferred)

If you sell your soul, I'm sure Satan can make you win the lottery.

if he can help me pick winning lotto numbers then you can send whoever you want(hot chick preferred)

She'll be there tomorrow....when you least expect it....mwahahahahaha

357.jpg

alright... that dream is gonna be alot worse than the devil one hahha

I had a dream there was a THP outing in Manitoba, and I drove up in a 1969 dodge charger, and drove it up into the garage, I was the first one there cause the meeting was at a hotel, I was wearing dress pants and a blazer and I hung up my coat and just waited in this big meeting hall with these fancy chairs and tables.. then the first person I saw was TC (obviously looked nothing like him I don't think) and then the room just filled up. All of a sudden the room just turned into a pool and we all just started swimming around and having fun. Then I saw GG and asked "hey, so what golf courses are we golfing at?" and she replied "ahhh, this is just an outing there is no golfing in this one. We just swim." I was really disappointed.

The end.

I had a dream there was a THP outing in Manitoba, and I drove up in a 1969 dodge charger, and drove it up into the garage, I was the first one there cause the meeting was at a hotel, I was wearing dress pants and a blazer and I hung up my coat and just waited in this big meeting hall with these fancy chairs and tables.. then the first person I saw was TC (obviously looked nothing like him I don't think) and then the room just filled up. All of a sudden the room just turned into a pool and we all just started swimming around and having fun. Then I saw GG and asked "hey, so what golf courses are we golfing at?" and she replied "ahhh, this is just an outing there is no golfing in this one. We just swim." I was really disappointed.

The end.

you dreamt of tsp... the swimmers paradise

wait... was everyone swimming in speedos and bikinis?

If I wrote out my dream, it would get deleted.

wait... was everyone swimming in speedos and bikinis?

I can't remember specifics, but I just remember everyone splashing around and playing with beach balls. Then when I wanted everyone to dress fancy in my dream the pool would disappear and we would all be in suits and dresses.

hahaha... i think you would wake up with fear if you dreamt some of us in speedos hahaha nightmare

and not the good kinda sweating and panting

I was going to create this thread, but found an old one. I find weird dreams hilarious. I had a mildly weird one last night, not that weird compared to many others I've had. It was short, but my wife was picking at my big toe on the side of my toe nail. Then she starts peeling skin off. Well, it starts to hurt in the dream. I wake up, and my toe hurts. Don't know if it was a mind trick, or my toe was actually hurting and that's how it got incorporated into my dream. I've had stuff like that happen all the time.

What are your guys' weird dreams?

I had to revive this thread because I had the weirdest dream last night.

I dreamed that Corey Pavin was my father in law & that he came & picked me up at the airport. On the drive back to my house, we stopped & got out of his Corvette & had a discussion about the gift he had sent us for some holiday. When we were talking, I noticed his teeth were real messed up like a meth head's teeth. Anyway, apparently he sent my family a big box of chicken nuggets because he thought it was a practical gift. During the conversation he kept hinting really hard that those nuggets were very expensive he almost couldn't afford to buy them.

And then the alarm went off & woke me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back