Official NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

Wow, Ohio State almost lost to NorthWestern! One point game.

I know the ACC is down this year but quietly, just quietly, my Tarheels are tied for 1st in the conference and they looked so good yesterday against NC State.

Wow, Ohio State almost lost to NorthWestern! One point game.

Those are the games contenders gotta win though. A pretender would have lost that game.

Texas is on fire right now. There looking really really good.

The big east is just ridiculous, everyone in that conference has a winning record.

Texas is on fire right now. There looking really really good.

The big east is just ridiculous, everyone in that conference has a winning record.

Texas is impressive and my Heels damn near had them beat. I can't be a fan of Rick Barnes though. I've met/been around him a bit when he was coaching at Clemson.

And yes, the Big East is loaded. It's my favorite conference to watch this year and they'll be heavily represented in the NCAA tournament.

Texas is impressive and my Heels damn near had them beat. I can't be a fan of Rick Barnes though. I've met/been around him a bit when he was coaching at Clemson.

And yes, the Big East is loaded. It's my favorite conference to watch this year and they'll be heavily represented in the NCAA tournament.

Ya, it was a close one. Then it seems like Texas hit another gear and started playing even better after that. What did barnes do?

Ya, it was a close one. Then it seems like Texas hit another gear and started playing even better after that. What did barnes do?

He's just not a very nice man. My highschool coach was super good friends with him so we'd go down and get to spend time with him and his staff and the players behind closed doors. Most of the players couldn't stand him, said he was just never nice.

All I want to say here today is jimmer fredette you are a bad man. I love watching this kid play, natural scorer, great hands, and has a high basketball IQ. If you love basketball and have not seen this guy play you have to.

All I want to say here today is jimmer fredette you are a bad man. I love watching this kid play, natural scorer, great hands, and has a high basketball IQ. If you love basketball and have not seen this guy play you have to.

He seems to be unstopable! I love it, a modern day Larry Bird. Kid's got it for sure. Now transfer to UNC Jimmer.

My team creighton held him to his second lowest point total this year! Now if Creighton wasn't like 13-8... :(

He seems to be unstopable! I love it, a modern day Larry Bird. Kid's got it for sure. Now transfer to UNC Jimmer.

Too bad he's a senior and is going to transfer to the NBA.

lol and play a fifth year bro? Hes going to the Mavericks and the NBA. How about the 'Cuse? Total fakes.

lol and play a fifth year bro? Hes going to the Mavericks and the NBA. How about the 'Cuse? Total fakes.

I'm just trying to be optimistic homey! Yeah, the Cuse is loose these days. That Scoop Jardine has a cool name though.

I'm just trying to be optimistic homey! Yeah, the Cuse is loose these days. That Scoop Jardine has a cool name though.

Have to agree on Scoop, is there a better basketball name then that? Maybe Larry Bird.

Dont give up on Roy TC. Though I dont think much of the way he left here, he's still a great coach.

Dont give up on Roy TC. Though I dont think much of the way he left here, he's still a great coach.

I won't brother, he's a born and bred North Carolinian.....but he's gonna have to recruit better.

btw, I'm loving watching Duke get pounded right now.

Am I the only KU fan who doesn't care that he left for North Carolina? Any other school, would have bothered me. But he went HOME.

Besides, he never got it done for KU. Self got it done, and without any of Roy's recruits. And good for Roy he finally got his National title(s) too.

Duke is getting KILLED by St. John's.

Duke trying to come back, down 12 with 2:05 left. They've cut the lead from 21 or so in 7 minutes.

It over now 93-78

Ole Miss beat #11 Kentucky 71-69.

#2 KU is just starting against Texas Tech.

#1 Ohio State, #2 KU, #3 Texas and #4 Pitt. I'd take that Final Four. Long way to go though.

KU up 13-4 early.

Back