Vibrant Golf Introduction

I think he may my friend. I've thought a lot about it, and may have to send the Daytona Ghost in before long.

Do it! I bet it looks sick too. Iomic grip?

love the flat black look, esp on the ghost putters.

Do it! I bet it looks sick too. Iomic grip?

Definitely rock the white Iomic if I go that route. You and ddec know me though, I like my flat/matte black.

Definitely rock the white Iomic if I go that route. You and ddec know me though, I like my flat/matte black.

OEM and I are with you on the flat black...that may end up on my method soon.

Yeah bro thats a lot of white to get dirty. Go matte black or dont go.

Yeah bro thats a lot of white to get dirty. Go matte black or dont go.

Nah, if I go, I'm going full on dude. Like that ZL Limited edition driver that #12 so proudly holsters.

Nah, if I go, I'm going full on dude. Like that ZL Limited edition driver that #12 so proudly holsters.

Send it off dude. Just do it. #12 doesnt have the balls to do it.

Send it off dude. Just do it. #12 doesnt have the balls to do it.

Not yet, I may have some other things done as well, I'm still deciding.

Not yet, I may have some other things done as well, I'm still deciding.

Gees dude hurry up before golf season starts up.

Flat stick looks great Oem. I'm excited to get mine back in the coming weeks.

The DA-12 looks awesome OEM!!

TC, ghost up your ghost!!

Very nice putter OEM, do you own shares now in Vibrant?

Great job OEM, that thing just oozes class baby!

I'm thinking normal black/smoke black for my wedges, and spun black chrome/smoke black for the ghost putter. I want my clubs to look like they still have steel shafts and the mat finish looks like graphite to me.

Not 100% sure on what the smoke actually looks like, same with the chrome, so I'll keep watching this thread + the facebook to see what I want :)

Hey Oem how long did the process take to receive your stuff back?

I think it was there about a week maybe and then I ask for it to be sent back USPS priority mail so it got back a little quicker. So 3 or 4 days to and from for the shipping.

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

Bada$$, OEM.

Well Vibrant got all my clubs in today and said they will be done by tomorrow and shipped back out to me, now thats customer service and getting stuff done!!!!

Also Im glad I sent my irons in to have all the specs checked. The 4 iron was 3* off from what it was supposed to be!! Its was 24*(same as 5i) instead of being at 21*. I was shocked that it was that far off and glad I sent it to them to have it checked.

Well Vibrant got all my clubs in today and said they will be done by tomorrow and shipped back out to me, now thats customer service and getting stuff done!!!!

Also Im glad I sent my irons in to have all the specs checked. The 4 iron was 3* off from what it was supposed to be!! Its was 24*(same as 5i) instead of being at 21*. I was shocked that it was that far off and glad I sent it to them to have it checked.

Are they going to be able to adjust them that much bridges? I know that the metal that the 2.0's are made out of is some tough stuff. It was a miracle that I got my lie angles adjusted as much as I was able to.

Are they going to be able to adjust them that much bridges? I know that the metal that the 2.0's are made out of is some tough stuff. It was a miracle that I got my lie angles adjusted as much as I was able to.

Yup, everything is good to go now. Patrick got it back to 21* were it was suppose to be. I bet it was probably hard to do though.

Yup, everything is good to go now. Patrick got it back to 21* were it was suppose to be. I bet it was probably hard to do though.

That's great news though Bridges. Now you have no excuses not to be in single digits in 2011, lol

That's great news though Bridges. Now you have no excuses not to be in single digits in 2011, lol

Give me until 2012, because im not a serious golfer and ride in a cart so I need more time. lol

Sent some stuff off about a week a go and still havent heard confirmation from Vibrant that it arrived. Need I be concerned?

Back